Those jammy fuckers down the M62

The prisons would be full if you prosecuted on bad poetry.

3 Likes

What about bad rap? Have to build new prisons.

1 Like

The trial should never have been held in Manchester.

6 Likes

Oops

1 Like

Anyone have any idea what he said? I get the report might not be able to quote it, but its a bit confusing they dont even give even a ball park description of what Neville posted.

It was something along the lines of “Giggsy is a fantastic poet, up there with TS Elliott and Walt Whitman if you ask me”

Hope they throw the book at him, the cunt.

5 Likes

Serious Lincoln Chafee GIF

2 Likes

About the glazers though apparently :eyes:

6 million. Southampton paying that much for academy lads from city

1 Like

I mean, if @Sweeting is to be believed about the general level of their academy then City is getting ripped off…

Think 6 million is a great price for an academy lad who won’t make it imo with little experience.

1 Like

Why are we talking about a City academy lad going to Southampton in the Man United thread???

Hhahahaha my eyes failing me. Seen Manchester and assumed :weary::weary::weary:

Its deadline day. Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

1 Like

GIF by Ghostbusters

So Ronny has less than an hour to get his move… or no more CL goals this season for the prima-donna

1 Like

Ultimately they will be judged on how well the signings do and what results Ten Hag can get, but its a remarkable show of acquiescence by the new backroom team to have had the summer they had.

• the highest spend they’ve ever had
  • complete capitulation to the needs of the manager, something this team was explicitly put together the prevent happening again. Of he 6 players they’ve signed, 3 have played for him before, and another he was familiar with from the Dutch league. One was in a position the committee initially refused to sanction a purchase for. That player is a sub 70 inch tall CB.
  • A late pursuit of a massively expensive 30+ year old on a multi year contract after starting the summer rejecting those sorts of signings again.

Ultimately if Ten Hag is successful their decisions will be justified, but its amazing you can come into a new job with a specific vision and brief, and over the course of 8 weeks or so go on to do exactly the opposite over and over again.

3 Likes

I just found this :joy:

1 Like

Some of the transfer markets are still open, right @Zoran ?

MLS probably is.

1 Like