Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I feel like we are overreacting to events and indulging in too much schadenfreude. We need to focus on real priorities.

How can we use these events to get Mubbsy those elusive 2 likes?

8 Likes

Iā€™m torn. Itā€™s always good to laugh at Man Utd. They are struggling, have spent a fortune, and they look further away than ever. Inject all that into my veins.

On our end, we have started well but it is very early days. We donā€™t have enough control in games yet, and we easily could have conceded more goals than we have. We should be top four and hopefully go better than that to challenge for the title. But it is not outside the realms of possibility that we have a little slump somewhere along the way, and all of a sudden we are in a real scrap to make top four. We have started well in the CL, but we have some tough games coming up and nothing is guaranteed, though we have great pedigree in the tournament and will hopefully know how to make our way through to the latter stages.

Iā€™m torn between being old school, that would say confidence is fine, but it is best to be quietly confident. And the new way is to laugh your arse off at them, because youā€™ve got to while you can :joy:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/live/0FH0fan4-Vg?si=7yVjGt73VU2IHmEm

1 Like

Goldbridge going from dissing Maguire and Evans to asking for Maguire to be given a lifetime contract is gold.

1 Like

I know that Iā€™m doing my best.

1 Like

Heā€™s an idiot.

2 Likes

Despise Shearer and Micah,

But the comment above

8 Likes

Fun fact : Utd have won one of their last ten european games , Copenhagen at home.

4 Likes

Erik one/ten Hag. :joy:

9 Likes

Victory, or draw vs Villa is two fold for us.
One, Erik stays in post.
Two, Villa drop points. I think they are a top four threat.

Lose to Villa and Ruud is at the wheel after the internationals

1 Like

It would be good to see Eric Tan Blag, languishing in the bottom three of the PL for the rest of the season.
The guy is daring them to sack himā€¦ He is is the biggest fraud ever to manage in the PL - An AJAX agent that has been sent to Old Toilet to fleece them of tens of millions by buying the shite in their squad (Anthony, Martinez et al)ā€¦ for extortionate fees.

He will be back at AJAX as soon as he vacates his role at Utd

1 Like

Why would Ajax take him back ?

He was lucky enough that his time at Ajax coincided with Ajax producing some gems. Other Dutch sides at that time were poor as well.

1 Like

Read the post againā€¦ He was deliberately sent to Utd to fleece them

1 Like

Except that Ajax would be dumb to take him back. I dont have anything to say about him being an Ajax agent.

But heā€™s getting paid great money and the cost is the destruction of his managerial reputation.

No one quite recovers from flunking at a job like this. It took Moyes ages. LVG took a retirement from club management. Oleā€™s not getting a job.

1 Like

Why wpuld you tempt fate and jinx a possible return?!?!!?

5 Likes

Hope he gets rehired then at United.

Knowing the idiots they are , itā€™s definitely a possibility

1 Like

Oh internet, i salute you :rofl:

1 Like

Watching the replay of their match against Portoā€¦they reminded me of how we were with Hodgson before FSG rescued us.

Except we brought in players like Jovanovic and Konchesky on free or peanuts.

And they brought in Antony and Martinez and de Ligt on massive money :rofl:.

No wonder Bayern let de Ligt go :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

People going oh you can laugh now but we wonā€™t be in this situation forever.

Well thatā€™s why we are laughing.

I wouldnā€™t mind if they had been quite frugal, smart and were trying to get there through rebuild like us with Klopp.

But this is going backward and itā€™s coated in arrogance like after that Soton game a few weeks back.

9 Likes

4 Likes