Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Aren’t they still statistically his best centre-back pairing?

At Salford Old People’s Home?

1 Like

RedInIndia fronting up asking for ETH to be sacked even if he wins at Villa

Slabhead and Jonny Evans starting for Man United in a Premier League match in 2024. This truly is the best timeline.

9 Likes

The double decker bus parked.

Eriksen gets a yellow.

He is going to be worth keeping an eye on to see if he can stay fit. He’s only at Porto because of concerns with his fitness made him available on the cheap. I’d imagine if he can have a couple of seasons without issue those concerns over his earlier failed medical will give way and the bigger clubs may go back in for him.

It is the cycle of futility struggling managers without a clear vision for what to do find themselves in. If you reallt have strong ideas you commit to them and accept teething problems. But at 3 years in he cannot do that so is desperately putzing around to trying to luck into any combination of shit that can fluke him a win and then try to use that as a platform to move forward.

It really is like watching the final season of Rodgers play out.

2 Likes

Except that this has been more than 2 seasons of the same idiotic play.

@Sweeting this is an interesting development

I know you dont rate him as a prospect anywhere near as high as his youth scoring would suggest so maybe an indication that Utd’s scouting focus on shiny things goes as far down as their academy

1 Like

Pretty cynical from Hojlund that , but not sure how that could lead to an injury.

I’m in the wrong business, a guy just sent a superchat to Goldbridge to wish himself happy birthday.

Straight red for Harry there.

Could it be a dead leg??

We live in hope

Is Hojland really as thick as he looks

Thicker. He plays for United.

2 Likes

He’s like some kind of thuggery backwood person

Slabby’s off…no red…bugger

Not just our fans who think all the refs are against us:
Caf: Was expecting the Villa hotshots to batter us, they have been rubbish, even with the ref on their side

Fuck off, another yellow for Rashford. FIX!!!