Those jammy fuckers down the M62

When a system is so palpably broken, the best course of action is to strip it down and rebuild it from the ground up. Unfortunately, modern football (and society in general) demands instant gratification, especially at the “big” clubs, so taking several years to start afresh and build again simply isn’t an option. This will mean a constant loop of supposed quick fixes which actually make things worse.

As it’s happening to United, it’s hilarious.

6 Likes

Hopefully, United can go on and appoint an Everton failure (not Ancelotti) as their manager.

I dont buy this. They have gone to lengths to build an organization, and are now in their second version of it. The problem is the first version was useless (albeit shortlived…what would have happened had Edwards been judged and kicked out on the basis of his failure to work effectively with Rogers?), and the new INEOS created team havent got off to a great start either.

1 Like

4 Likes

Currently on sale 2 for £1:29 at BM Bargains. Want me to stack up in anticipation?

1 Like

If Brentford smack them at Old Toilet, it is on.

1 Like

Is it too fanciful to think that MC will catch them before they win another???

1 Like

Scary thought that.

Bit like being confronted with nothing to eat bar pot noodles for ever more.

Agree with the initial thought.

The analogy is crap, though. Just ask @SBYM and @PeachesEnRegalia .

Na it holds. You just know anything that those two eat in copious amounts would destroy any normal human.

1 Like

No fucker on here would pass the entry exam for the human race.

I think about 5 of meals a week at uni was noodles related in some way.

I bought proper noodles though difference isn’t much.

1 Like

You dog

6 Likes

Speak for yourself.

I, on the other hand am the epiphany of humanity

Really? In a biblical sense I presume?

:joy::joy::flushed:

I have the body of a god, so you could say that

A fallen god possibly

More closer too Buddah

3 Likes

Sir Jim Ratcliffe brutally axes Sir Alex Ferguson and ‘terminates’ the icons contract

Manchester United part-owners Ineos have reportedly ended Sir Alex Ferguson’s multi-million pound ambassadorial contract with the club in a bid to cut costs

Manchester United’s part-owners, INEOS, have reportedly terminated a lucrative ambassadorial contract with Sir Alex Ferguson.

The legendary Scot, 82, who stepped down in 2013 after 26 years at the helm, had signed an agreement to become a global ambassador for the club shortly thereafter.

According to The Athletic, this seven-figure deal, which has been in place since October 2013, has now been axed by Ineos.

The report suggests that Ferguson was informed of the decision during a face-to-face meeting with Sir Jim Ratcliffe, who explained that the club was looking to cut costs and could no longer afford to pay him beyond this season.

7 Likes

It gets funnier and funnier…

Does he still get his tickets? Sadly this seems quite a good idea for once. Like I can’t remember seeing Ferguson in any global promotion.

Just read a comment… “was he paid to look miserable in the stands every game?”

4 Likes