Those jammy fuckers down the M62

These really do seem to have a talent for unearthing a horrible specimen of a human being eh

1 Like

Classless. Heā€™s a shoo in for being a future captain. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I think you can expect a steady stream of that from younger Argentinian players, after the way their WC winning side conducted themselves both during their campaign (vs NL) and in the celebrations afterward.

3 Likes

His hair dye was awful.

Thatā€™s about the impact I remember when he came on.

2 Likes

Heā€™s from Madrid. Acting the prick towards BarƧa might have more to do with that.

His hair is shit, though. Looks like he did it himself 'cause his ma wouldnā€™t take him to get it done properly.

2 Likes

Itā€™s like they have the opposite of a ā€˜no dickheadsā€™ policy.

2 Likes

As I said itā€™s all I remember of him when he came on.

They have more money than sense and yet to appear to go to Bobā€™s Ā£10 for any haircut or style.

6 Likes

What a stupid reason.

Doesnā€™t walt weghorn know or understand, that u have to earn the right to touch the ā€™ This Is Anfieldā€™ signā€¦he hasnā€™t, never will, and would never want him toā€¦watched the game and heā€™s one lazy arsed playerā€¦stupid boy, childish gamesā€¦and now do u think VVD is going to be impressed by your little gameā€¦again I reiterateā€¦You Stupid Boyā€¦

4 Likes

Im still surprised such an average player turned up there.

Was there not a donkey that would cost them Ā£80m?

2 Likes

To be fair at least Weghorst does some work off the ball, whilst Antony just sulks about with his head down as soon as they lose possession, looking like heā€™s at a Sisters of Mercy gig.

3 Likes

Dear Godā€¦ eight matches, eighteen goals scored, only one received. Fortress Anfield!
:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Oi! Iā€™d be over the moon if I had the chance to see them live, jumping all around, limbs flailing and all that!

Oh he is, I was more talking about this being Man Utd.

Of course the fans point to that being stingy, ignoring the several other signings.

1 Like

An inspiration

:rofl:

2 Likes

Did he mean example?

That tells me what I need to know about ETH.

He is a minnow.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I donā€™t care about Man Utd, but from watching them ETH looked to be on the right lines. I thought he was in touch with older values that would frown on, and even reject a player for the sort of antics we routinely see from Fernandez.

Apparently not! ETH is thus a minnow, and thereā€™s nothing to respect about his leadership or character.

He might pick up a few results here and there because they are throwing money at the pitch, but so what! In lauding Fernandes ETH enables and welcomes the sort of snide footballing culture that should be kicked out.

8 Likes

He made absolutely certain that everybody understood that the 7-0 was not on him but on the players. Hope the asshole keeps that attitude up, he will lose the clubhouse in 6 months. :+1:

2 Likes

They touring in America - May + June