Those jammy fuckers down the M62

5 Likes

Given the incredible leap that Spurs have made in their ability to be Spursy, can’t see anything but a 3-0 thumping tonight. That thumping being handed down to our red neighbours down the 62. Goldbridge will explode, I’ll be drunk watching it with manc fans after nets and it starts to open that 4th place door for us.

They lose the next 3 games and they will stop jerking chains.

Shit team , shit fans… This thread title needs to be changed.

2 Likes

I think Man City fans are worse than Man Utd fans.

2 Likes

Trust me when I say, they’re cut from the same cloth. Both sets filled to the brim with arrogance, egotism and disdain…

But what I will say about Utd fans is at least their support for their club is real, for better or worst.

I disagree, Man Utd fans are traditionally supported club, with similar background to Liverpool. I have alot of respect for Sir Mat Busby. The proper supporters of Man Utd have mutual respect for Liverpool. The ones i have met anyway.

3 Likes

Have to disagree. All the United fans I know (and 2 are VERY good friends) become almost frenzied in their hatred of Liverpool when football is discussed. There is no respect, just utter jealousy.

Excellent :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fans change as generations do.
Utd and City are toxic, Chelsea just as vile.
Just look at the hatred spouted on here for Everton, and vice versa from theirs.
Don’t quite get it myself, but

1 Like

me neither, but over on this side of the pond we’re a little more laid-back when it comes to sports.

Worst thing about Man Utd is the media circus around them.

No surprise there, they’re all shit :wink:

Absolutely, I don’t even engage a Manure on football. I can’t be bothered. It’s impossible to have a chat say for example on tactics. I find them a bit thickoish. Their chat extends to stuff like Livarpool etc. Snore zzzz

Same with those deluded Geordies.
In the pub outside St James’ Park in 2019, this thick twat argued so much that Jamaal Lascelles was a better player than VVD, I thought his head was going to explode.
Didn’t help his blood pressure to see me literally pissing myself at the thought of it :joy:

1 Like

Oh dear. How embarrassing.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/live/f0XP_d8ol0A?feature=share

I have a mix of United-supporting friends, one, I have good genuine conversations about football and he is knowledgeable about what we discuss, most are just toxic against us and their footy knowledge is definitely lacking and a small number are ok.

1 Like

I’m praying for the Ratcliffe/Glazer combo to happen.

The melts will make 7-0 seem like a tsk.

4 Likes