Those jammy fuckers down the M62

It does seem like the Glazers are keen on keeping a stake.

Fingers crossed :joy:

When are the final final final final final final final final final final final final bids due? Itā€™s getting confusing.

1 Like

Come on Villa.

You think the Glazers weā€™re hoping for the bidders to get bored so they could go look we tried but no one would buy it.

3 Likes

Possibly, or they set such an unacceptable price that any potetial buyers would walk away saying, no fucking chance

1 Like

Maybe they are secretly football fans after allā€¦
of LFC! :rofl:

I havenā€™t been keeping up with the bid. I know they have had several rounds and it appears to be between Qatar and Ratcliffe.

Whatā€™s the difference between the bids?

Does either bid still keep the Glazers involved? I think I saw a Man Utd fan sign/protest saying full sale, or something like that.

2 Likes

Qatar bid is for 100% ownership, Ratcliff bid is for 50% with Glazers keeping 20% but is offering more per share

3 Likes

Even AI canā€™t keep up with it. Glazer logic is too confusing even for supercomputers.

1 Like

Radcliffe then :melting_face:

That seems to be the prefered option for the glazers so im ok with it

What about the other 30%?

I would guess that the terms of the deal would still see Utd as a public company so that 30% continues to be traded through the stock exchange.

As @redfanman has posted, best guess would be they remain available to the public which keeps Utd listed on the NYSE

Of course! I should have worked that out but have NFI about their situationā€¦ I suppose the more pertinent question is whether debt attached to the club would be paid down or remain.

I imagine it stays in place with Glazers taking the cash for their shares they sell to Ratcliff. Utd are still a highly profitable club, and i was reading somewhere that they are looking at clamping down on the wages they will offer going forwards.

2 Likes

1 Like

Just looked at the home/away record for Brentford and noticed Man Utdā€™s just 8 goals conceded at home but 31 away :joy:

2 Likes

This shower should have been down to eight men tonight. Itā€™s unbelievable what they still get away with, even though theyā€™re no longer top dog.

Probably because most of the officials and decision makers grew up as United fans 20-25 years ago. Cunts.

4 Likes

Glad they lost. Keeps a slight interest in the quest for top four, but almost certainly we will run out of games as the gap narrows but we donā€™t quite get there.

Still, nice to see them lose.

1 Like