Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Apparently they’re also interested in Pickford. They would be made for each other.
Manchester United are getting ready to make a move for Everton and England goalkeeper Jordan Pickford, 29, if Spain keeper David de Gea, 32, leaves the club. (Mirror)

5 Likes

This would be hilarious. Yes please.

3 Likes

So it seems that Sir Jim’s offer will be accepted, the Glaziers stay, they’re swapping one debt for another and they’ll have 3 owners pulling in different directions. What dreadful bad news. My heart bleeds for the poor souls.

2 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

2 Likes

Rashford injured again. A team that is struggling to score loses their main goal threat.

8 Likes

Drinks all around

4 Likes

So weeks after the “final final final” bids went in, new bids have been submitted for United from Qatar, and Ratcliffe’s INEOS still in for the club too. I did some more reading up on Ineos and Ratcliffe - turns out he’s a massive cunt too, who’s made his money from the same oil industry that owns Newcastle and City - so more sportwashing coming our way if he gets in.

Ratcliffe also moved all his assets to Monaco…yeah man of the people right there.

3 Likes

Yeah but he wants the Glazers around :joy:

2 Likes

Manchester United have put 13 players up for sale or release this summer:

:moneybag: Dean Henderson, Eric Bailly, Harry Maguire, Alex Telles, Brandon Williams, Scott McTominay, Anthony Elanga, Anthony Martial.

:white_check_mark: Phil Jones, Axel Tuanzebe, Ethan Galbraith, Ondrej Mastny and Charlie Wellens will be released.

1 Like

Surely they would pay someone to take Maguire off their hands. I’m sure de Gea would chip in.

1 Like

And yet they’re keeping Van de Beek and Weghorst?

1 Like

By selling all those they should comfortably recoup what they forked out for Slabhead.

Weggy’s on loan anyway and pretty sure they’ve forgotten about VDB by now.

Surely has to go down as 1 of the worst Prem strikers ever?

Weghorst ended up like a poor man’s Fellaini.

:joy:

Is he related to Richie Wellens?

At least he played more than the ex watford bloke they signed a year or two ago

Mostly in midfield though :grin:

1 Like

Fuck there’s an insult.

:joy::joy:

Think they’re only keeping VdB for the time being because of the nature of his injury.

On who? :thinking: :joy: