Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Ah Phil Jones - the man, the legend!

5 Likes

Yeah, I mean, I always felt they seemed to be rushing things.

2 Likes

At this rate I think there is more chance of us being sold before then.

I expect it will be Jimmy Radcliffe in the end as a majority owner.

1 Like

End of an era. 10 years at United, does he get a testimonial?

Now that you mention it

Sounds like he knows he’s been a failure. I remember I wished we’d bought him when he signed for united at the same time we bought Hendo, and thought that they’d got the better deal

Kinda sad how his career panned out. He probably still is on par with Maguire (despite the injury and related slump) which pans out to how horrible slabhead has been.

You werent the only one. Add this transfer along with the smalling transfer , people thought it was smart transfer biz.

But signs then itself that whiskey nose was slipping.

Utd open discussions for Neymar according to L’ Equipe. Please let it be true. Ronaldo Mk II.

4 Likes

Surely they have learnt their lesson?!?

Glazers are sitting comfortably on billions with potentially billions more coming in from a sale which may just be around the corner, whilst also having their debts cleared and staying on top the footballing pyramid in their first 10 years, I don’t think they care about learning any lessons

2 Likes

I can’t imagine Ten Hag sanctioning a deal for Neymar. That seems like a vanity project that an owner would go for, not a sensible manager who himself was the one to (rightly) move Ronaldo on.

Still, here’s hoping.

1 Like

Deffo want a new owner would do to placate the fanbase.

1 Like

So that would be around £300m for 3 players
? :laughing:

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1661713149467262978

It is just going to get easier and easier to dislike England

4 Likes

United signing Kane sounds a similar error of judgement to resigning Ronaldo. It’s not quite as bad as Kane is turning 30 and will clearly have a good couple of years left in him but I think he will unsettle the rest of the team.

1 Like

As though we needed any help

1 Like

Or harder and harder to support them. Like Disney.

Don’t be such a snowflake :smiley:. Clean slate and all that

1 Like

Kane would still be a wonderful signing for anyone with the money to spend on a player who will have to be replaced in 2-3 years. It is far more akin to the RVP signing for them than the Ronaldo one, albeit one that makes more sense for where they currently are.

RVP was ultimately a bad singing because they were a succesful but ageing team that needed to be made younger and rebuilt and his signing just doubled down on the issues they had brewing. Today they are a team on the upswing just lacking in quality in a couple of areas. A couple of good signings can make them contenders and as long as money isnt the concern, and for Utd it never is, getting only a couple of years from him isnt a problem if they then are a reestablished force at the point they need to sign his replacement.

4 Likes