Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD: 2024/25

That’s gonna be a lot of meetings then.

2 Likes

Kept seeing Trent on the back of buses this summer in Berlin, but I was always on my bike, so couldn’t take a pic.
Here’s someone else’s.

2 Likes

You bitch

Why can’t people wear a belt to stop their pants slipping down and exposed their undies?

1 Like

He is a fantastic player and world class at what he can do but I still do not see Captain in him. Other than the fact that he is a local lad, he has not the qualities especially on the mental side. He is still young though, maybe under Slot and another couple of years with VVD signing on until 34, he can be ready then, but now, it’s not obvious that he is Captain material.

From what he is saying,and also what he is not saying I get the impression he wants to stay here,but obviously it is up to the powers that be whether that happens.
Really hope he stays but if things don’t work out I wish him well wherever he goes.

1 Like

1 Like

I think they are stuck in a sequencing issue - it’s three lads who all want to be the best paid player in the squad.

1 Like

Pull up your pants :jeans:, Trent

1 Like

He’s obviously been watching how you walk around when you take Biscuit for a walk Ifti.

3 Likes

But that’s only because Biscuit keeps tugging my pants :joy:

2 Likes

If I had a belly like that I’d walk around shirtless.

3 Likes

I used to, and I did.

1 Like
2 Likes

Chancer quotes chancer.

I’ll take it as gospel, then.

3 Likes

Gary off YouTube confirmed.

“As of today nothing is happening”.

Cheers Dave.

1 Like

Trent is lucky that he got a coach like Klopp who could accommodate him and make him the player he is.

No other manager would have done the same. They would have either made him into a midfielder or made him play as a defensive midfielder.

The fact that Jurgen and now Slot focus on him shows the value Liverpool places on him. He’s not going to get anywhere near that at another top club.

He had already established himself as a superstar by playing as a fairly orthodox RB before there was any real messing about with his role.