UEFA Champions League 2020-21

ajax then, good stuff.

Great football over two legs

Fucking Man City getting Porto. Fuck off

1 Like

Ajax is the best draw - one of the lesser teams, barely any travel, historic name, good football.

Love that.

6 Likes

What have Chelsea and United got???

So who else do we want?

Krasnodar and Rennes???

Nice. Revenge for 1966!

:joy:

:cold_face:

Lovely, love to shut all the loudmouth cunts from Amsterdam.

5 Likes

I don’t know anything about them. How cold is it (wherever they are!)

Travel? You’re being a bit optimistic there.

1 Like

Really hope we draw Borussia Monchengladbach from Pot 4. Great connection between the two clubs. As for Pot 3…Salzburg probably. Get an opportunity to see who might be playing for us in a year or two.

3 Likes

Russia :roll_eyes:

Manchester City got Porto, the dirty bastards. While it may be true that Ajax were among the more favorable draws for us, I would have greatly preferred teams like Sevilla and Porto. Ajax are better and will be dangerous.

Unless the teams are deciding this with a game of FIFA, then they will have to travel. A quick trip to Holland is preferable than having to go to Russia.

1 Like

Are you kidding? Sevilla over Ajax?

We’ve played them a million times in the last 4 years, never win, and they’re one of the dirtiest sides in the game.

9 Likes

Seville were in pot 1 so not available as opponents for us.

Yes, Ajax has been a stronger team the last few years and I would definitely prefer Sevilla to Ajax. Ajax attacks with far greater speed and is a team that too many underestimate for reasons I don’t understand.
Last year everyone said that “they have sold all their good players”, but they played much like the year before, being considerably more dangerous than most people gave them credit imo.

Atalanta also

1 Like