UEFA Champions League 2020-21

Don’t leave Liam out.

1 Like

KDB KO’d…?

1 Like

Lovey shiner on him there

De Bryne ran into him. Ref is rubbish he’s had loads of opportunity to give yellows before much more deserving than that.

2 Likes

Ring ma Bell~ell~ell, Ring ma bell…

Noel informed us this week that Pep is the real deal considering he has done that so many times for various people it was obvious something like this may happen.

KDB looks like he has taken a bad beating from that red face. Must have crushed the air out of him I think.

That’s a big moment there. Very bad news for City.

would like to see a bit more winding up off Sterling,

the petulant obnoxious little prick always bites,

would love to see him sent off, specially in a game of this size

1 Like

no, clear obstruction any moment of the day. Don’t understand how you can say that is not willed obstruction.

1 Like

I have never seen him without a red face, reminds me of Alex Ferguson every time he gets the ball.

Poor KDB off I tears.

I think that the ref should give all Shitty players yellow cards for protesting too hard.

Sterling has been in the referee’s ear the whole game! Whinging little twat!

2 Likes

Feel for De Bruyne but not one bit for their fans… after all the shite they gave for our Salah and Karius incident in a CL final… Fck you lot

6 Likes

James has done a job on Sterling tonight.

3 Likes

Haeverts with some intelligent passes, more alert than the rest in chelsea when it comes to having oversight of what happens around him.

All I’m saying is the yellow was harsh and De Bryne wasn’t looking where he was going, silly boy! :wink:

1 Like

Foul master from Shitty comes on.

1 Like

A goal down. Put Fernandinho on, leave Aguero on the bench. What am I missing?

4 Likes