UEFA Champions League

All I said was that Bayern are getting key players back at a critical point in the season.

1 Like

And I donā€™t doubt those two are big players for them, I just think theyā€™ve got a tough tie next week and Villarreal were quick on the counter if they play like tonight they will be out

1 Like

Villarealā€™s downfall will be not scoring more in this tie. But thatā€™s the difference between good and great teams. Glad the ties have been pretty entertaining thus far minus atletico

3 Likes

Who knows with the Good Ebening one.

2 Likes

Yes with him at the helm and their gamesmanship to Atleticoā€™s level they are capable of going through with a 0:0 in Munich?

1 Like

The Real team isnā€™t anything special, just that Benzema scored three of the four chances they got.

1 Like

A lot of people said that about them when they were on their way to all those titles in last years.

:joy:

1 Like

Nothing seems to go wrong for City.

Yepā€¦fall in a barrel of pooā€¦come out smelling of rosesā€¦

1 Like

Weā€™ll beat Shitty in the final, 538 will anoint us the best team in the world, and Pep will get his head blown off by this bloke when a late-night deal goes wrong.

Pretty sureā€¦

1 Like

Anyone giving Villarreal a chance of going through tonight?

Me. Iā€™m hoping they can grind out a draw.

2 Likes

They needed a second goal at least in the first leg. Thatā€™s what all the rational neutral fans are saying. So obviously I think theyā€™ll win 0-3.

2 Likes

I wonder can the chavs turn it round, early goal and you never know.

I hope Real destroy them And we destroy Real in the final

1 Like

Canā€™t stand Real Madrid. Hope Chelsea stuff themā€¦

Get outta here

We owe Real a fucking thumping. I want them to get to the final and for us to completely humiliate them in front of millions of people watching around the world. The cunts.

2 Likes

Expecting Bayern to turn them over 5-0 or thereabouts. Chelsea could still go through, though.

1 Like