UEFA Champions League

Why is everyone assuming that City are through with only a 1-0 lead at home?

6 Likes

Sorry Alberto Moreno but next round itā€™s very much ā€œVillarreal get out, get out Villarreal, get out.ā€

5 Likes

Entirely. They managed to get a result against a very dominant side.

If we beat Benfica tomorrow letā€™s not aimslessy spend 90 minutes crossing the ball in against Villarreal.

4 Likes

We are one of the best two teams in the world.

This is indisputable.

We will start as heavy favourites against Villareal, and rightly so, should we make the SF, which we will.

Apparently Atl. Madrid have never been knocked out after losing the first leg 1-0 as well.

2 Likes

Good result. Against a team that lost itā€™s nerve. Iā€™m not going to praise them too much.

Because Athletico have to come out and attack tomorrow night and city will make them pay.

I think thereā€™s a good chance Cheaty will go out tomorrow too. I canā€™t fucking wait now!!

6 Likes

Still impressive to knock out Juve and then Bayern on paper at least.

We have to win either the Prem or CL to be able to declare that.

1 Like

Iā€™m not shading Villarreal when I say this but thatā€™s shocking from Bayern.

9 Likes

No question, but also fucking great :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Was pretty poor, seen 3 halfā€™s of that tie and they spent all second half crossing the ball to have it headed away. They werenā€™t much to write home about last week if Iā€™m honest we would have beat them.

1 Like

wouldnā€™t it be better for shitty to stay in the champs league so that they have more games to play in between their premierleague matches? if they lost in europe, they would focus all their energy on the premierleagueā€¦?

Havenā€™t I been saying this for some months now? Bayern are shit.

Villarreal will be more ā€šdifficultā€˜ for us because they are kind of a dark horse.

8 Likes

Benzemaaaaaaaa

Best header of the ball everā€¦ what a ball by Vini Jr

5 Likes

Real score Benzema.

2 Likes

wow. bahahaha fuck off you plastic fucking cunts.

6 Likes

2 Likes