UEFA Champions League

haha @PeachesEnRegalia

1 Like

That haha was well deserved, and Iā€™m happier for it.

2 Likes

Would anyone take Emery after Klopp decides to call it quits?

Or do people see his Arsenal time as a spectacular failure?

Love seeing rival fans crying about Liverpool having an easy route to the final. Didnā€™t hear any moaning when we were drawn in the so called group of death and then got Inter Milan in the last 16.

6 Likes

That pass from Modricā€¦I just canā€™t.

https://youtu.be/IQfqeeGDU34

Best outside of the foot ability Iā€™ve seen in football.

4 Likes

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

1 Like

The moaning from the Chelsea fans about how terrible the officiating was for the disallowed goal is absolutely classic. Virtually all of them concede the ball-hand contact, then proceed to make some argument that has nothing to do with what the rule actually is for contact in the box that leads to a goal

6 Likes

I saw Salah do the same

He is a good manager in Europe that Rigsby guy eh.! :0)

1 Like

Home first

1 Like

Tuchel is a very bitter man.

1 Like

Probably dreaming of all the adulation, bit weird to have comeback in such a way and then lost it.

1 Like

I doubt LL Cool J wouldā€™ve sold as many records.

ā€˜Donā€™t call it a comeback! No, but seriously, please donā€™t, Iā€™m not sticking around for longā€¦ā€™.

1 Like

Soā€¦what to expect from Atletico:

Pain?

(Iā€™ll take a 2-0 win, thanks)

2 Likes

Probably still playing like theyā€™re defending a lead, but perhaps taking more risks overall and then obviously throw the kitchen sink at some point later on.

I donā€™t know, I still see City going through.

2 Likes

The outside the boot pass precision on the assist was simply outrageous.

2 Likes

Real fans must be looking at tomorrowā€™s City-Atletico with an odd mix of thoughts. They would probably prefer to face Atletico over Citeh in terms of overall quality, plus familiarity. On the other hand, a Clasico CL semifinal would be like a Hispanic Ragnarok in that rivalry. Great if you win, but if you lose, permanent scarsā€¦

2 Likes

Real have been there, done that. Two finals and two semis vs Atleti in the last 10 years, isnā€™t it?

Iā€™d much rather lose to Real/Munich/Villarreal in the final than City or Chelsea, though. Pretty sure weā€™re on a collision course with City in Paris and my arsehole is already watertight at the mere thought.

3 Likes

Villarreal will park their yellow submarine against us too. Would have preferred to play Bayern.

3 Likes