UEFA Champions League

Pep with Simeones shithousery.

Somehow Simeone ain’t amused. :rofl:

I think this is the most bonkers 2nd half I’ve ever seen.

Simeone booked for being on the pitch. Pep spent half the fucking game on the pitch, but nevermind.

1 Like

Please knock them out Real.

3 Likes

Fucking hell…Atleti should have scored FIVE this half.

*edited to insert the word ‘five’

wasn’t that a penalty ?

Have shitty won the CL…coz they think they have…

City will be shitting bricks now.

They are grinding to a halt.

3 Likes

Athletico are a total disgrace……should be sanctioned

1 Like

Hearing a lot of Savic acting out of order with a headbutt and hair pull but what was Felipe sent off before because that tackle on Foden looked fine?

it’s against City. All sins forgiven,

5 Likes

It was not fine. Felipe kicked Foden intentionally in the end. Can’t blame him.

1 Like

Not casting aspersions…but grealish n foden seem to instigate trouble…

3 Likes

It sounds like a tunnel brawl. The police have just rushed down.

1 Like

ATM should have scored atleast 2 in the second half. I believe that was Simeone’s plan all along. Tire out and frustrate City and then take the advantage. Nearly worked.

2 Likes

no harm in calling a cunt a cunt.

1 Like

Here’s a prediction for u…World Cup 2022…if Foden n Grealish are in the England team…which team members will get into trouble for crossing guidelines and rules…

1 Like

1 Like

AM were AM.

BT making Shitty seem to be saints. Cancelo with an obvious cynical trip just outside the area, but BT all concur that it was mistimed. Yeah, right.

I get it AM are the masters of the dark arts. But Shitty are cynical in their own way.

Oh, and can’t believe VAR didn’t call for at least a review for a pen when both Cancelo and Rodri fouled Carrasco.

5 Likes

Only saw the tackle itself not the follow through…it looked like he reacted to Foden potentially stamping on him or trying to?