UEFA Champions League

Sweet, but futile :+1:t4::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yup.

Ivan Drago Reaction GIF

1 Like

One of their most important players. Presumambly, he is out of the first leg and questionable for the second.

3 Likes

2 days later, Football Espana reported differently.

1 Like

Even if he ends up playing against us, hope he plays less like Gerard (if you know who I mean) and more like Moreno (you definitely know who I mean :joy: )

1 Like

HE MEANS STEVEN GERRARD AND ALBERTO MORENO, you guys…

6 Likes

You are online on the forum at this time? :scream:

I thought you would be on a video call with @SBYM , pot noodles in your left hand. And in your right hand… Leave it, I don’t want to talk about that :nauseated_face:

If anyone fancies jumping the gun and applying for CL Final tickets before we’ve even played the semis, well the “ticket sales process” has started, it sez 'ere:

One interesting thing to note is this:
The two teams that reach the final will receive 20,000 each, while 12,000 tickets are being offered for sale to fans worldwide via UEFA.com.

Ten thousand of the tickets reserved for the fans of the two teams will be offered for free to reward the lifeblood of the game for their loyal support during the pandemic](UEFA to offer 30,000 free tickets to fans of participating teams at this year's club competition finals | Inside UEFA | UEFA.com). The ticket sale and allocation process for the tickets reserved for the fans of the finalists will be organised by the clubs involved, including the allocation of the free tickets.

Free tickets!!! Really?

1 Like

What a load of bullshit.

The Stade De France - 83,000 seats roughly.

So 20k each team, plus these random freebie 12k means total tickets to go to fans are a mere 52,000. The remaining 30,000 seats to corporate fat cats.

Then they say shite like " the lifeblood of the game for their loyal support during the pandemic"

Jog on your corrupt wankers. If you cared, the allocation would be closer to 40/40/20 or even 45/45/10

Yeah, things are becoming ridiculously atrocious. Earlier 20% of the tickets (which was still astronomical in my view) were given to the corporates/sponsors, now it’s 36%, and that’s nothing to tell about the prohibitive price of the tickets.

The finals will be played with a subdued atmosphere once the balance reaches tipping point between the fans of the club that are able to attend, and the fat cats sitting there with their prawn sandwich wanting to be entertained

Cat 1 - $690EUR
Cat 2 - $490EUR
Cat 3 - $180EUR
Cat 4 - $70EUR

Cats 3 and 4 are pricey, but reasonable for a final. Cats 1 and 2 are ridiculous

What’s worse is the fact that many of those tickets will be sold double of that price. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

1 Like

I thought Stones is a CB

Don’t worry. They will buy a few fullbacks in the summer.

I could see this ending 0-0

Is Casemiro suspended or injured?

Sorry read it as…on a CB…

I detest both these clubs with a passion, but you’d have to be hard hearted indeed not to relish Modric v De Bruyne.

3 Likes