UEFA Champions League

Not worried.

Have Real hired the United backline? Both the goals were embarrassing.

So you’d have those matches in the 20% along with the late goal they got at Everton, the late goal they got against Atleti, 2 late goals they got in the 4-1 against Scum, the 2 goals in the last third against Petersborough, late goal against Chelsea in the 1-0…not sure it comes to 20% lad.

We at least need it semi competitive at the end of tonight! Otherwise City can play weakened team next week which isn’t good news for us

Forest are moving to within two points of Bournemouth… off to follow that.

Its definitely a high percentage where they score early

It’s Champions League semi final and Madrid look more like Everton in the Zenith Data Systems trophy!

Anyway the last thing on this earth I care less about is Man City stats, off to play Fifa.

Real look a bit like utd lots of expensive players on the pitch but fucking useless.

Worse than Watford at the weekend

3 Likes

Real with one of the most laughable corner routines seen this season.

1 Like

Have the City fans taken a vow of silence?

1 Like

Real Madrid love the story.

Benzema will get a goal and everything will calm down. Then city will get dumped out in the second leg, in circumstances pep thinks are unfair. Melts down. Wheels fall off.

We got 4 Hendos shuffles, 4 hendo shufflessssssss.

Thats what i want anyway.

4 Likes

Another trophy Shitty will never win.

1 Like

Neither will Everton, Tbf.

exactly what it says on the tin. :wink:

I only have ÂŁ and $ so thought to add EUR to remove any confusion as $ could be US, Aus, NZ (monopoly money) Singpore

If marhez passed it was 3-0

2 Likes

Tie should have been over there. 3 on 1 at the point of turnover and Mahrez doesn’t square for the tap in and goes alone. Hope he gets to rue it.

1 Like

I think Villarreal would do a better job on shitty.

Was that Mahrez’s, Dembele moment?

2 Likes