UEFA Champions League

If it is City then the potential for trouble in Paris is significant. I already know of people going without tickets from Liverpool. If the Mancs are similarly able to rally their mob then it could get ugly.

What- both of them? :thinking:

4 Likes

lol

Youā€™d probably even get a lot of Cockney Reds going over just for the chance of a dust up.

City will get through because I donā€™t want to play them, and my nervous system has a way of getting what it wants just to piss me off, itā€™s such a vindictive entity. As others have stated, I donā€™t want to have the remotest possibilityā€™s of giving them the first, it would however be orgasmic to prevent them and then wave no 7 in their cheating sad plastic faces.

2 Likes

Iā€™d prefer Madrid because they are the weaker side. But Iā€™m honestly not that bothered. Just look what we did to City in the FA Cup semi. Ok they were weakened , but still. Weā€™ve got the pedigree and the experience for this whereas they are going to have a mountain of expectation and doubt on their shoulders.

(Be a nice bonus if de Bruyne picks up an injury tonight.)

1 Like

Could not care less who we face in the final, in one match, anything can happen.

Revenge on Madrid, fine, beating Cheaty to deny them their first CL cup, fine too.

The only thing I would say is that in cup competitions I would prefer to play a team that isnā€™t in our own domestic league. We see the other teams twice a year so Iā€™d prefer someone new.

3 Likes

Must have missed that :thinking:

2 Likes

oops ā€¦ changed thatā€¦I blame the early onset dementia.

Another record set. What a record too.

12 Likes

Remember we had an easy run thoughā€¦

What with the group of death and all that.

7 Likes

I will have the City game on my iPad in the office, to keep abreast of what is going on. I canā€™t stand Real Madridā€¦ but I really want them to win this one and go through. Three reasons:

1. The longer City go without winning the CL, the more questions it will raise
  2. Getting knocked out might give them a headache that carries over to the Prem run in
  3. I want a true European final.
8 Likes

We have also smashed the club record 138 goals in a season (all competitions).

9 Likes

The Gallagher brothers.

1 Like

Casemiro returns, and they missed him in the first game; Benzema is guaranteed at least one goal, and I just donā€™t see City winning the mentality game with Realā€™s experience.

A grueling extra time would be ideal, but Iā€™m predicting Real will join us in Paris either way.

4 Likes
  1. Moā€™s revenge
5 Likes

2 Likes

No excuses for City here. Thatā€™s their full strength side out, and if they donā€™t go on to win this tie itā€™ll be a massive failure and an embarrassment. Bound to have a knock-on effect in the league, where I expect them to drop points in their next three games. The cunts.

10 Likes

The Bernabau resembling the Emptyhad. City should feel right at home.

That was a disgrace from Laporte.

3 Likes