UEFA Champions League

I want Real Madrid to win, primarily because losing to Manchester City in the final would be worse. Obviously I want us to win, but if, if, if we don’t; I don’t want City to get that celebration. Not that I am fond of Real Madrid mind you (I am really not). Plague or cholera. One is still slightly worse than the other.

2 Likes

Was it Laporte slapped Modric?

1 Like

Final is in Paris. Is he going to get an Uber to Ramos’ afterwards and take a shit on his lawn?

3 Likes

Looked that way to me then fell like he’d been shot

Shocking miss Karim

This is what I hope for. A domino effect failure. So yeah. hope Real Madrid wins.

1 Like

Just get the first Madrid.

I wanna see these fannies wilt.

5 Likes

Extra time and pennos, with Real winning on pens after KDB and Bilva both sprain a bollock apiece taking their respective pens (which they both miss). KDB and Bilva out fo’t season, and we win the quad.

2 Likes

Fuck that. 6-0 to Real would do me. Preferably they could get at least 5 of them before half time so I can bugger off and mow the grass.

5 Likes

Aye fair dues.

What a terrible finish that was.

1 Like

Good stop Courtois.

Militao is useless.

What a save.

1 Like

2 Likes

Pep looks like he’s in a Milk Tray commercial.

1 Like

None of them had a good game last week, but really surprised to see a thoroughbred like Alaba on the bench today.

Speaking of which, what a shambles of a bench Real have given the money they have spent. If they need to consolidate a lead they can, but they have almost nothing (worthwhile) to call on to chase a game.

1 Like

Real have to get some control of this. They can’t keep letting City do what they want.

This is looking ominous. City starting to control the game.

3 Likes

Maybe they’re just not good enough to match them?

They’d struggle to get 4th in the Prem.

Likely true, however that doesn’t preclude them from at least trying. They’re still professional footballers and it’s still Real Madrid.