UEFA Champions League

Mo is out for revenge for sure now

5 Likes

UEFA is headquartered in Paris (its not) and its only because of their corruption they arent in the final (it isnt) and so they’re glad to not have to partake in the sham of a final.

3 Likes

Oh dear, how sad, never mind!

1 Like

Well we really could not hope for much more … a devastating defeat for Cheaty … those chances at 0-1 will haunt Grealish in his nightmares … and come on Sandcastle!

2 Likes

Prp Guardiola and the fear of winning (the CL)

3 Likes

LOL City.

1 Like

That you’re about to fuck up

3 Likes

As fun/funny as that was I am very wary of Madrid. They shit housed their way to beating us a few years back. We are a better, much more experienced team now though and can have some confidence that we can win this.

3 Likes

Blue Loon will be fun tonight.

2 Likes

Don’t want to be the party pooper but doesn’t they say that Ancelotti has Klopp’s number … Just saying …

BlueLoon is lagging…

LOL

9 Likes

Two proper football clubs in the final of the European Cup. Just how it should be.

5 Likes

Was fucking funny though :joy::rofl::sob:

3 Likes

Just a few billion more, don’t give up Pep

9 Likes

Let me hear the heartache in your voice Joleon, you nasty fucking bitch.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Unfortunately they have wrapped up the League and can prepare quite well for one match. We have many big ones yet. Hope that energy works for us.

1 Like

We can worry about madrid another day. Right now it feels absolutely great

Black Friday Dancing GIF by Target

9 Likes

In work in 6 hours so went to bed at half time, couldn’t sleep. Tried to resist checking the score until the morning.

Looks like I won’t be sleeping any time soon. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet in there.

9 Likes

We just need to remember to save some rocks for the final 10 mins and we’ll be fine. Or to smash 5 past them in the first alternatively.

1 Like