UEFA Champions League

A hasbeen. Who cares what a Spurs/Roma manager thinks. Tier 2

4 Likes

Whereā€™s the Champions League money, John :wink:

8 Likes

Ha! What a prat! 250euro for a ticket and he left early, shame on him. Let the stewards watch the game and go home.

5 Likes

Iā€™m with Salah, really wanted Real Madrid, we have some demons to exerciseā€¦

Before Ramos assaulted Mo we were all over them and Iā€™d argue even with Karius weā€™d have won that game if weā€™d not lost Salah.

We now have a better squad, we now have Alisson, our bench is dripping with quality.

Canā€™t wait to press those old madrid men into submission!

Revenge here we come!

2 Likes

I believe I said after the QF that Real were the team I wanted in the final, and I got my wish. These blanco cunts are on a hiding to nothing. 5-0 to the Reds, brace from Mo, goal each for Diaz and Mane, and the obligatory Ibou header from a corner.

5 Likes

Iā€™m also glad we got Real Madrid in the Final. We have recent history against them and I think Ancelotti v Klopp match ups are always interesting too.

2 Likes

I feel ECA (European Club Association) can sort this issue. Then again, if the Chairman is from a plastic club what else can you expect.

3 Likes

A brown envelope and the recommendation that this is the best we can accomplish.

1 Like

Not sure why people are getting so upset about this, it happens every year, and yet uefa refuse to change it because they need to sell these tickets through hospitality to make their cream

2 Likes

Seems like weā€™re having the same discussions in the lead up to every European final and then everyone forgets after the event only to bring it up again the following year. Itā€™s pretty disgraceful that the fans donā€™t get the vast majority. A 40/40 split and then 20% to whoever else seems fair and reasonable enough to me.

As it stands, the tickets in the ā€˜middleā€™ so to speak will end up in the hands of fans however at vastly inflated sell on prices which somehow I think is intentionalā€¦ Cunts.

5 Likes

Of course it is.

They end up going to travel companies to do packages and then a kickback will be given to uefa for allowing them to rip fans off

1 Like

Stuff like this will all go against UEFA when the super league with a new format is put forward again

5 Likes

I think itā€™s time the clubs (and the fans) take a stand. If UEFA succeeds in implementing one-off semi-finals at neutral grounds then the ticket allocation for those games too will be handled by UEFA.

3 Likes

What?

the rock what GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

say what again pulp fiction GIF

4 Likes

Are you trying to provoke Captain Sensible?

1 Like

kiss day GIF

2 Likes

On that day my full kit was Ā£32. Some things you donā€™t forget :slight_smile:

1 Like