UEFA Champions League

Milan 2-0 within a minute of restart :rofl:

1 Like

Any chance of Rangers putting up a show against Napoli ?

1 Like

Ah, then you havenā€™t seen me report to myself in far lenghtier posts about BodĆø/Glimt. Read the day after by maybe 1-2 persons :smiley: :rofl:

Yes I think theyā€™ll more than match them for intensity and work rate but could be a matter of time before Napoiā€™s quality takes over.

With that said going for a hard fought 1-1

BREAKING: Despite UEFA declining a request, the national anthem will be sung in honour of the Queen before Rangersā€™ Champions League game against Napoli tonight.

Celtic very close to a late winner.

Evenly matched these 2 but I think Celtic needed the 3 if they had any real hope to qualify.

Thatā€™s another big chance for Celtic.

1 Like

This is a perfect game to judge how Jude plays when his team will hardly have the ball

Haaland against that Dortmund backline :man_facepalming:

No interest in watching City, wanna see the Salzburg kids counter the shitting day lights out of Chelsea.

Just looking at BT Sports line up for games, and none of them really jump out as being ā€˜must seeā€™ games.

Anyone got any good reasons for watching 1 game over the others?

I agree with you, all of the games look dull on paper.

Chelsea Salzburg might be an interesting 1, Potter first CL game in charge and lets see if Salzburgā€™s highly talented kids can counter the shit out of them.

Other than that will flick between the Rangers Napoli game just because their in the same group as us.

Rangers almost 1 up inside 30 seconds, Morelos header just wide.

incoming fine for the Gers from UEFA

1 Like

No idea why our network choose Haifa vs. Paris instead of Real vs. Leipzig :grimacing:

1 Like

Big save Mcgregor.

Typical Morelos being Morelos, picking up a needless booking for colliding into the keeper.

Paris down

Got bored as usual watching City so trying Madrid v RBL now. Give it 5 minutes and then Gers I guess.

Why doesnā€™t someone clear the rubbish off the pitch at Ibrox? Been there most of the half

Rangers much better than against Ajax.

Great effort Sesko, almost snuck in that bottom corner.

Kepa actually pulling off a top save.

Are we about to see every CL game this 8pm kick off go into HT level?