UEFA Champions League

His time at spurs saw accusations of him thinking he’d already made after breaking into the first team at 17 and being likened to Messi. But accusations of bad attitudes always follow precocious talents like him, especially if something happens that slows down their trajectory, as if the only thing that stops a kid like that making it is whether he’s a good pro. At Spurs he had a bad injury shortly after his debut, and then stalled, and then also had to go through the Merry go round of youth ignoring managers who followed Poch who were content to send him out on loans rather than try to develop him.

https://youtu.be/OpLOsw86m-8

What a goal this was.

If they knew in advance that fans were going to be delayed getting in, someone should be resigning.

1 Like

*arrested

1 Like

Are you out of your freaking mind? They are gods, they can’t be wrong, ever.

Well, clearly they can see into the future, anyway

Bayern 3-0 within 20 mins :rofl: Mane scores the third.

Bit lucky the Mané goal but I don’t think he cares :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sporting are a top side.

Budget of a championship side and would wipe the floor with most Prem sides.

And as I say that Adan pulls a Karius…can’t be doing that in the CL.

1-1

Switch over is that the Emptyhad?:heart_eyes_cat::sunglasses:

Oh dear Adan is really having a shocker…2-1 Marseille.

Probably wished they had Karius in goal right now.

Looks it, but it sounds a little louder.

Marseille fans being Marseille fans.

1 Like

I think I’ve just seen the worst goalkeeping performance in football history.

Adan has been sent off.

3-1 Marseille, sub keeper pulls a Migs.

Mane with a filthy assist, 4-0

That 4th goal by Bayern was filth, Sadio with a delicious ball over the top and that touch by Sane was exquisite followed by a delicate scintillating finish.

5-0, not even 60 mins :man_facepalming:

Ajax - Napoli 1-3

I want a scenario where a draw in Amsterdam in matchday 5 would be enough for us to get to the K.O.s

1 Like

Not even we’ve defended as badly this as season as Ajax did for that 3rd goal. Terrible goalkeeping to top it off.