UEFA Champions League

1-6, how many players have been sent off for Ajax?

I’m predicting that we won’t beat Napoli again and then kick them out of the quarter finals.

1 Like

Leverkusen Manager in trouble.

Xabi Alonso linked with the job.

Not too big to go down either, Look at Schalke 2 seasons ago. But Leverkusen have a very talented crop of players there, mostly young & shouldn’t be anywhere near the bottom.

Werder/Wolfsburg who have both (if memory serves) have won the Bundesliga before them.

1 Like

Just Tadic but was already 5-1 at the time.

1 Like

Key result is next two, second in the group is no bad thing, after all in the modern era all our CL wins have come after being second in the group.

1 Like

They are shite :innocent: :rofl:

1 Like

Scored some remarkable headers, Napoli.

Anguissa very impressive.

Frankfurt v Spurs highlights…
tumbleweed GIF

Not sure about VAR in that Inter Barca game…Barca very hard done by, twice.

girl dad GIF

3 Likes

Group B - you love to see it :rofl:

Just had an each way bet on Napoli at 40-1. That means I get paid at 20-1 if they reach the final, even if they lose.

Long way to go, of course, but they are playing scintillating football.

1 Like

That’s an odd group that Spurs one

Can’t see it happening (because it’s football) but it would be great if next week Napoli beats Ajax again and we win at Ibrox.

We would be as good as through with Klopp being able to rest players in the two remaining games (not talking about playing the kids)

Brugge taking the piss in their group.

:joy:

2 Likes

Yep.

I mentioned earlier that you love to see Group B.

At the start of the group most had A.Madrid winning the group with Brugge likely there to make up the numbers, so to see them top and Madrid being so shite is brilliant

1 Like

Crisis in Amsterdam, oh do I love :heart: that … :innocent::joy:

3 Likes

Werner just missed a great 1 vs. 1 :laughing:

Some things never change. :grinning:

1 Like

Best for him it would be not to shoot even, but just run/throw himself into the goal with the ball if he can.

:joy: