UEFA Champions League

Isnt this supposed to be the “quick” semi automated system?

Kane offside :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shameful from the Spurs players and staff, getting right in the faces of the officials.

UEFA should punish them severely…3 year ban from European competitions.

Clearly offside ball hitting Sporting player doesn’t bring Kane onside defender hasn’t intentionally played at it.

1 Like

and with that, @Limiescouse you’re free to post with impunity again :wink:

I dont know how he can have been from the images I saw so will be interested in seeing an explanation for that.

Christ, the Athletico game is bonkers. Penalty in the 99th minute that they need to score to stay alive, and keeper saves it and the rebound comes off the bar.

Lets Go Football GIF by Liverpool FC

1 Like

Spurs group is tasty final day.

1 Like

Bow Thank You GIF by Out of Office

We have to beat Napoli by four goals to win the group.

Club Brugge in the next round it is then.

Atleti Juve and Barca out…I’m sure these were 3 of the 4 semi finalists a few years ago?

Brugge probably lose again and Porto top the group, we always get a Portuguese club.

Anyhow only time we’ve won it since groups existed we’ve finished second :wink:

2 Likes

This is the reason I want the ability to like my own posts.

I can see Jurgen going for a big win against Napoli…
The teams sitting second in their respective tables at the moment look a far better prospect than the three big guns we might get otherwise

Urgh, will open up a spot for utd, think before you post people, or don’t post drunk.

I am still watching BT Sports now, i have to ask who that women is and what accent is she speaking? It’s really difficult for me to understand her tbh.

Dunno but she hot

Farrah Williams - former Lioness player

And yes, she is fucking hard to understand her accent

2 Likes

Last time she appeared…it was so obvious she didn’t like Liverpool…

1 Like