UEFA Champions League

Seema Jaswal?

What a chaotic match day!!

Spurs and Conte haha. But to be fair they are unlucky even though commentators are suggesting VAR was right. We would be ropable if that happened to us.

And then of course Exhibit A of chaos - the old favourites Atletico.

No, i just googled her. Farrah Williams… played for Everton as well.
That might be the reason why she doesn’t like us.

But jeeez, her English is so annoying

1 Like

Her eyebrows and mole distract me, difficult for me to focus on accent.

Oh nvm, just realised I switched to the aftermath of the Spurs game…girl on there is defo saucy.

I turned them off when Jake Humphries came on, hate that guy.

2 Likes

Bayern are the team this year aren’t they?

Abundance of quality wherever you look.

Not many better midfield duo’s around than Kimmich and Goretzska

Mane Musiala Muller Coman Gnabry Sane, insane attacking options.

1 Like

Oh my lord, Carrasco 98th min pen saved…rebound headed off the bar and 2nd rebound blocked spectacularly. LOL

She mumbles…and you struggle to hear her…also she gets a bit creepy with Rio…

1 Like

This is crazy…then look at the Leverkusen player goading Carrasco hahahah.

If you pause it at 0:03 that same player is actually very close to “encroaching”, I put it in inverted because I hate the word but it exists.

That break in Germany after the World Cup and only kicking in around the time Europe returns is a bit crazy.

There are bigger ones but end of January I know is their natural break but it’s a long time to restart again after the last team game was in early November.

Also some very odd Bundesliga results it’s not guaranteed.

I forgot that Xabi Alonso was the Leverkusen manager. Suave. Handsome. On the way up as a manager and definitely one to watch. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he gets into the frame to replace Jurgen in a few years time.

3 Likes

She seems to like the word execute and doesn’t let the other pundit get a word in and talks shite at 100 mile an hour

His time at Levekusen will be worth watching, seems to be picking up a few results.

Always had a soft spot for him and the love for the club has never dimmed from the occasional tweets.

1 Like

Was always of the opinion that he would be significantly better than Gerrard, he just naturally seems more suited to this role.

2 Likes

Maureen is going to be absolutely delighted with the teams dropping into his Roma competition… not :0)

lol … went to bed thinking St.Harold of Spurs had clinched qualification in the last minute.

1 Like

Did you actually go to bed or just fall asleep during the interminable VAR review? :thinking:

2 Likes

Didn’t even know it was getting VAR’ed. Just saw the score on the BBC page and went to bed.

I don’t know about that Kane offside goal, looked dodgy as fuck.

What bothers me is they’re still having to manually draw lines where they deem the offside to be, has to be scrapped now.