UEFA Champions League

5 Likes

Yeah shows the difference between Richards and Alonso.

1 Like

Itā€™s like comparing a Robin Reliant with a Bentley Continental GT. Theyā€™re both cars, butā€¦

1 Like

Pace and finish of Nuno Mendes there.

Lovely weighted pass by Mbappe

Good to see Chiesa back

According to the tables its Benfica on top and according to the commentators its PSG on top. Maybe the late goal confused the situation.

Benfica and Porto both topped their groups. Give us some Portuguese goodness in the draw please

1 Like

Away goals mean Benfica top the group

3 Likes

PSG and Benfica finish identical on GD and H2H, personally think itā€™s only fair the 3rd measure is alphabetically?

City vs PSG = dirtiest money.

1 Like

Away goals

Due to a big win, Benfica finished first in the group and PSM second. :smiley:

1 Like

We have a decent chance of avoiding the team that absolutely has Klopps number.

BM we like to beat, and Portuguese teams shudder at the thought of facing us.

Iā€™ve got an odd feeling it will be a trip to Portugual :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It will be

Real
Porto
Benfica
Bayern

Anyhow Iā€™m not bothered with Bayern Munich or the Portuguese teams my only concern on Real Madrid is Ancelotti does seem to know how to play Klopp.

Plus it puts PSG in that second tier which outside of Dortmund and potentially Inter Milan looked very easy, possibly AC but theyā€™ve had a poor season, and even though they won the title weā€™re not in my view as good as Inter Milan.*

*Better than Inter still but Iā€™d be more wary over Inter.

2 Likes

Benfica look dangerous, certainly wouldnā€™t underestimate them. Porto is definitely the tie youā€™d want from the four.

3 Likes

Best in a very bad league and did well in a group thatā€™s more names than quality.

Do I think a Liverpool team can beat them over two legs, yes, Iā€™d worry that with Madrid.

Juventus are lucky to be in the Europa league.

2 Likes

Just done the draw in my head and this is what I came out withā€¦feel like Iā€™ve gone wrong somewhere I just donā€™t know, canā€™t quite put my finger on it.

Napoli v Frankfurt
Liverpool v Porto
Bayern v Club Brugge
City v Inter
Spurs v Milan
Chelsea v PSG
Madrid v Dortmund
Benfica v Manchester United

Laugh if Sociedad made them have to play another round by finishing top.