RB Leipzig v Manchester City
Club Bruges v Benfica
Liverpool v Real Madrid
AC Milan v Tottenham
Eintracht Frankfurt v Napoli
Borussia Dortmund v Chelsea
Inter Milan v Porto
PSG v Bayern Munich

All the ties are pretty much evenly matched, although I wonder which Leipzig will turn up against the Cheaters.

2 Likes

In full in case anyones missed it or lives under a rock plus the percentages given to each team progressing.

RB Leipzig v Manchester City 0.1/99.9
Club Bruges v Benfica 20/80
Liverpool v Real Madrid 30/70
AC Milan v Tottenham 45/55
Frankfurt v Napoli 30/70
Borussia Dortmund v Chelsea 40/60
Inter Milan v Porto 65/35
Paris St-Germain v Bayern Munich 49.9/51.1

Did they really?

Wrong thread :grin:

yup, United vs Barca

wrong team as well :slight_smile:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha shame.

If only them numpties couldda finished above Sociedad.

1 Like

It is written in the stars, that we will have our revenge over Riyal Madrid. However it is also written in the stars that we should strengthen our midfield and defence.

Luckily I donā€™t believe what the stars say. I am a strong believer in Klopp and I am sure he will fix our problems in time to get our long awaited revenge.

1 Like

You just know itā€™s going to be one of those nights. Smash the twats at Anfield and give them no way back for the return leg.

Read somewhere that Portugal could overtake France in the UEFA 5 year coefficient thing this season.

3 Likes

Their manager looked very happy about the draw I hope we wipe that smile off his face come the time

2 Likes

Barca

Meh letā€™s see what happens not sure if we see any signings in Jan mind with the club hierarchy in flux.

1 Like

Who are you and what did you do with Walshy?

3 Likes

Bring. it. on.

1 Like

Nightmare draw in our current situation. Thankfully, there is a few months for us to find stability and top form. We will however need to have reached top form and found stability for us to have a fair sporting chance here I think. On the up side, if we advance, perhaps the most difficult opponent will have been dealt with. But right now, a bit hard to see. Still time though.

2 Likes

Yep. I am not into this talk of ā€˜revengeā€™ as it hasnā€™t worked out too well for us against these arseholes. But IMO I would prefer to face them like this over 2 legs and early in the knockouts like this before they peak (and we inevitably get tired due to playing in a grown-ups league). Sure I would have preferred any other team but I would rather them now than in the next round or the round after that. Just means if we can beat them there will be one less giant team to get around in the next round.

I just hope Klopp can finally get one over Ancelotti because by Christ heā€™s due one.

3 Likes

I guess we have to make 4th unless Klopp and the players learn how to overcome a team and manager that 100% has our number. Worst possible draw. And any player that mentions revenge or unfinished business needs to be benched for both legs.

2 Likes

I understood it last time as the 18 final left a bad taste with the way it played out. But weā€™ve played them again since then and, more importantly, Ramos has moved on. Now itā€™s just a case of major powers playing each other and treating it with the appropriate level of importance.

1 Like

We were all over them in Paris. They only beat us because Courtois had a blinder/our forwards were crap on the night*

• delete as applicable.
9 Likes