UEFA Champions League

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

Money, money, money

Chelsea player in the box ahead of any other player.

Havertz also stops right before kicking.

Might as well not bother awarding a pen and giving a goal.

Disgusting.

Chavs 2-0 havertz Scored retake.

I give up - seem to have invested too much into this, Was hoping to see Bellingham but even that is a bit of a damp squid!

Fuck Bellingham.

Your price tag just halved.

Arguably the two worst finishers in the league have scored - is Potter a genius?

Give Havertz enough penalty attempts and heā€™ll score eventually. Genius.

Happy with this in a way keeps Potter around.

Dortmund done enough to score at least 2 todayā€¦Kepa have a very good game tbh.

Meanwhile Club Brugge are outdoing us.

Iā€™d be interested to watch whomever Benfica get in the next round as their young CB has got a good bit of press.

1 Like

Gio Reynaā€™s been absolutely fucking useless.

Fuck off.

Congrats to Chelsea for cheating their way through.

Claudio is going to leak news of the time Terzic said he didnt like dogs.

Copying Klopp :joy::person_shrugging:t2::see_no_evil:

Have I missed something, this was the final and the chavs won ā€¦:scream:

I remember why football was such a fun game to play as a kid, you didnā€™t have a cunt in the middle with his whistle sounding out his arse & who knew in his mind which team was gonna win/the result/who was gonna qualify etcā€¦then you grow old and youā€™re stuck to watching it on TV from your leather triple seated sofa because you know if you ever tried lacing up a pair of boots and running after a ball youā€™d split your groin within minutesā€¦do anything to go back to those times when it was enjoyable on every level.

Unless youā€™re a Chelsea fan tonight (or Benfica) how is anyone supposed to enjoy what we just saw?

Potter will go home tonight and be wondering how on earth he has got his club into the last 16 of the CL

Goncalo Ramos, some player. Couple lethal finishes tonight. Benfica seem to produce player after player at will.

Scotty P 2 wins from 12 now :grimacing: start looking for a new job in the championship.