UEFA Champions League

conte leaving after this season

Another season without a trophy for Harry Kane.

1 Like

is origi captain

Galtier is a good coach, but Im always skeptical of how much guys like this (guys who arent interested in instagram stars, but players who will show up, work and employ a game plan) can achieve at a club with principals like this. It’s a bit like Rafa getting fired at Real for not playing with all 8 forwards the club bought

I know u should never laugh at another man’s downfall…but…who are Spurs…just a one man band…

Poor Harry.

i could not figure out what the game plan was… i dont think the players knew either

A team with 1 league cup and 1 audi cup in about 50 years, got a great stadium though.

Basically the North London Everton aren’t they?

1 Like

They just added an extra (illegal) Beyonce date. It’s their cup final

If you asked any football fan outside England or any non football fan anywhere in the world What Tottenham Hotspurs was most famous for…they’d probably say hosting the AJ Usyk fight.

Not fearing the teams making it through too much. Shame we need a miracle.

2 Likes

Fair

“PSG have so many brilliant individuals. It’s not a team. It’s a shame. They’ve put so many fabulous players together but if anything they’re going backwards.” Owen Hagreaves…

so who does that fall on, the coach, players or both…

Even Real are very beatable. Napoli and Benfica are the only two teams purring, really. If it’s not us, I hope it’s one of those two.

Wonder if Galtier will be gone tomorrow.

1 Like

We drew that one team that however bad their league form is they turn up for this.

1 Like

They have many players with big ego’s or who are big characters, very hard to gel a a team like that together…the manager’s they’ve had in the last 10 years (Carlo aside) were out their depth in terms of player management and they bring players like Ramos and Messi in to please the fans…handing Mbappe 1m a week so he becomes untouchable for any club is to please the fans…these 3 players think they run the club.

Significantly on Leonardo, who lost his job last summer and was replaced by a very respected guy brought in to work alongside Galtier with a vision to get away from the star fucking of the past. There is only so much you can undo in one season though.

This time next week we will have thrown the kitchen sink at RM for over 90mins… :0)

Made a right old Spurs of that didn’t they? And PSG can fuck off and check their investment portfolios, the undignified mercenary CUNTS.