UEFA Champions League

That is where VAR is a joke.

Another ridiculous handball call

I didnā€™t know that, it looks awful

Oooh shit, 2:0

Iā€™ve switched over to other game.

How depressing is it listening to a commentary of the Cheats

Switched over and theyā€™re talking about Haaland on that too ffs.

Boro v stoke is on sky.

Grealish is such an unlikeable PoS. I normally reserve this level of disdain for good players on teams I dont like, but half of why I dont like him is because just isnt good enough to act like this. The English Richarlison, just not as good.

4 Likes

Laughable. This ref is bought as fuck

2 Likes

Fix is in.

1 Like

Ridiculous

missed the cheaters penalty, but the 2nd looked very much like the Haaland was offside when the ginger cunt took the original shot.

Now Edison doing his usual insane and reckless charging out and flying into challange, but as usual, theyā€™ve paid the ref to ensure he doesnā€™t get a red for it

Too blatant a dive by Grealish even for the bought ref

Thatā€™s pretty outrageous. Even if Ederson had got the ball, and he didnt, thatā€™s a red card offense to fly in like that. Im a broken record with this cunt, but he constantly uses his body as a weapon in this challenges. Whatever protection you think keepers need, they surely cannot apply when heā€™s 30 yards outside his box having committed himself to that collision.

6 Likes

Should have been a penalty to Porto. A clear foul from Dumbfries

Cheaty are clearly the better team but these ref decisionsā€¦If I didnā€™t hate Red Bull as well, Iā€™d be mildly infuriated

2 Likes

Did you really have to jinx it :roll_eyes:

I was doing the dishes, but I didnā€™t hear any mention of the Ederson challenge at HT on CBS.