UEFA Champions League

You mean Bavarians. Nothing wrong with the atmosphere at Dortmund for example.

1 Like

1-1 Gnabry

1 Like

This is going nicely so far.

No, I donā€™t.

Iā€™m not old enough to not know what I mean to say.

Yet.

1 Like

Pennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

What a run by Sane.

Kaaaaaaaane. Beautiful pen, swallow your boos now.

2 Likes

Horrible from Raya. Kane has hardly started his run up and heā€™s down to his right.

Not seeing any City or Arsenal players injured yet. So no. Nothing going nicely so far.

1 Like

Both Arsenal and City losing.

Would ideally like the games to end up draws and then an all English semi or just Arsenal through. More games for them suits us in the PL.

Shit Leroy. Thatā€™s why youā€™re not in the PL anymore.

Just PULL THE TRIGGER LEROY

What a ball by Musiala to set him away. Must prize him away from there at all costs.

Not saying anything. Not jinxing anything

Nah , let them both lose.

The knock on effect of them running out of steam over two legs will play a part in the league fixtures to come.

Tuchel should take off Davis asap.

& Dier.

I havenā€™t seen a Bayern side more shambolic than this. And I mean itā€™s over 20 years of watching them play.

Thanks @El-Cuchillero Lazio fans are no saints either. I see alot more flares in the Italian league.

I want both Arsenal and Man Cheaty to lose.

2 Likes

Havertz and Martinelli have stunk the place out.

1 Like

Havertz is such a frustrating footballer to watch.

Got the games on side by side on my iPad on my desk at work. Itā€™s not upsetting to see both Arsenal and Man City losing 2-1. So far.

Whatever the result tonight, they are both going to have to put an awful lot into the ties to advance against Real Madrid or Bayern, so fingers crossed it will deplete their resources and translate into a couple of dropped Premier League points along the way.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got the Arsenal vs Bayern game on as itā€™s included with Prime. Rather enjoying it so far.