UEFA Champions League

Not at all; I’m younger and smarter than you :wink:

You are unlikely to be smarter in either sense of the word.
Young people are excitable, but lack life experience and the accumulation of knowledge which comes with age.
As for your dress sense, living in one of the less fashionable parts of Australia will, no doubt, have left its mark.
I accept your obeisance in advance.

Yeah, nah.

Q.E.D

Even Ian Wright was not happy that he chose to try and get a penalty rather than kick the ball in an empty net

2 Likes

It’s not the ref’s responsibility to save a player from their own stupidity. But you know 100% his brain said “you cannot potentially decide a tie of this importance by giving a penalty for that”

EDIT: I think you also have to acknowledge that whatever your view on this is, had the ref given it there would have been an outcry from segments of the game of the ref being a jobsworth who “might know the rules but doesnt understand the game.”

2 Likes

PSG vs Barcelona :nauseated_face:

Last night wasn’t too depressing though.

1 Like

Battle of the cunts.

Nah that was Madrid V Man City

1 Like

Battle of the other cunts then.

Nah, that was also last night, Arsenal vs Munich

Chumpions League.

I’ve been glad with the Championship clashes so I’ve mostly ignored it.

1 Like

I haven’t watched one minute of this season’s Champions League and I don’t intend to change that.

3 Likes

Think I watched a match in the last round, I think :wink:

1 Like

Not even Breidablik v Shamrock Rovers?

Hull Boro or Mbappe watch? :thinking:

Fantastic keeping by Donna to rush out and prevent Raphinha bearing down on him.

Anthony Taylor on the pitch and Andrew Townsend as commentator. As if Sunday wasn’t enough for this. :neutral_face:

Anthony Taylor bringing EPL mediocrity to the CL

£160m spent on Ramos and Kolo Muani and it’s the free transfer who’s spent most his time as a winger playing the false 9 for PSG tonight.

Mendes saving Donna’s bacon there clearing Lewa’s header off the line.

Atletico leading 2-0
PSG trailing 0-1