UEFA Champions League

I did warn him to be fair

I just really wanted Barca out.

1 Like

Well done Dortmund

2 Likes

will be fun against PSG

what a hit

BVB gonna need to be 10x better than they were in them group games if they wanna make the final.

Could finally be PSG’s year.

1 Like

We’ve got one here called Payus, Payus and Payus. A little too on the nose I think.

Just catching up with the play here and saw the red card. Regardless of you thoughts on it, Ray Hudson summed it up well. “He was in the penalty box…that is why they call it a penalty box”

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

The gruesome thought of a PSG/City final creeps ever closer.

1 Like

What’s the announcer saying…"madamm mosiuer…encore un fois…oh no …something about stay in your seats…

No real need for those last two yellow cards tbh.

1 Like

I thought he’d go mad and show red ones…

Sometimes the CL feels like a case of the ref thinking “you’ve got them so may as well use them.”

Generally think he reffed the game really well, didn’t let the crowd influence him at all which is a rarity in these kind of fixtures. Obviously wanted to windmill his dick around for a bit at the end there.

Bayern and Madrid going through tomorrow would make me very very very happy.

3 Likes

I thought the way Xavi managed the game on going down a man was atrocious.

He needed a block in MF and needed to make a choice about defending the center vs defending the wide areas. Instead he simply replaced Araujo and looked to defend the same way…

Without the RC, I thought Barca would win by more than 1 goal…

Tonight I realized how much I despise Barcelona :rofl:

And love Dortmund

1 Like

the team is just not designed to defend, whether it is 10 or 11, it does not matter.

is there a much easier high paying job than being a football pundit

1 Like

Playing for Everton