UEFA Champions League

Never thought I would have such a joyous European night even when Liverpool isn’t playing. :rofl:

1 Like

Goldbridge on the last penalty the City fan’s will be getting nervous good job they don’t have many.

Where is English football at?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Realaldo474/status/1780715129161879968

:joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

True to extent but you can’t say extra games wouldn’t have been a hindrance.

City lose and now I’m watching a classic Seinfeld episode.

“All I said was I liked the pen!”

What a night!!!

2 Likes

I think everyone was expecting a City Arsenal semi final.

Arsenal did nothing tonight and City just constantly fucked about with the ball in edge of box.

Glad they are both out but the 2 legged semi mightve helped us out in league

4 Likes

The astronaut pen. It writes upside down, Pep.

obviously cheering for Dortmund now…

Bayern and Madrid, at least, are giants of the European game…Prefer not to see a PSG victory…

pretty sure thatd be 99% of the people on here

5 Likes

Berballbag Silva’s penalty one of the highlights of the season!

3 Likes

German winners in both competitions.
Bayern or Dortmund.
And Klopp.

2 Likes

So pleased for the arrogant cunt

"Our biggest strength is he [Carlo Ancelotti] finds a way to let a lot of boys play with freedom. We’re so off the cuff. As a man he fills you with calmness and confidence. I **caught him yawning and he said to go out and excite him.**Bellingham

Carlo is a Don isnt he

3 Likes

Yea I wanted them to go thru and fight each other in the semi. Oh well.

There still might be a hangover for both of them after this disappointment.

Bernardo’s penalty will be analysed to fuck. Keeper saw that one coming. Never been a fan personally. Kovacic did ok but slightly too high and saveable - it happens but punching it down the middle is risky and not something I like in the top 5 takers.

https://twitter.com/The_Forty_Four/status/1780713779510296794?t=5oxyw7RwnG9490hdqlJ30g&s=19

Oooft

3 Likes

1 Like

My fellow Croatians embarrassed themselves with those 3 penalties in a few days.

:joy:

First Budimir, then Modric and Kovacic. Modric actually still has a decent penalty record, but I never liked his dead ball technique.

You can’t have it all.

I hope that haunts him for the rest of his life.

hahahahaha

Ii was hoping Man C and Arsenal would play in an incredibly physical and emotionally draining semi-finals, with the second match going to penalties and lots of players getting injured, but this was pretty funny too.

2 Likes

German football really on the up. Leverkusen probably to the next round too

2 Likes