UEFA Champions League

I’m going to guess LFC avoid the other English clubs in the group phase. But yes I also hate playing other English clubs in Euro matches. Not the Germans there will be 5 of em.

2 Likes

Good point. There’s no way a 5th team can be kept apart from all their own league’s teams.

It’s almost as if they haven’t thought this through…

3 Likes

Italy too will have five clubs.

Or even six if Atalanta wins the Europa League.

1 Like

Slot and his staff will have a massive job on their hands in terms of workload, rotation, etc. Starts with a very tricky pre-season, when the physical foundations are laid.

Totally different ball game in terms of what he had so far and what’s waiting for him. This is where I’m interested to see how he copes, dealing with less proper training time during the season.

So important to get back into competitive mode in the CL and remain there.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/433/status/1787399929356222752

You’re welcome.

:slight_smile:

Cheaters II :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No one has told him they won’t be allowed in?

Come on Dortmund, get into these.

so glad we missed the boat on dembele…

gonna be a fun game this

That rule has already collapsed - they just need to demonstrate ‘organizational independence’, and they can slide in under the same exemption as the Red Bull clubs. Note also Villa, Brighton, and AC Milan all had affiliated ownership clubs also play in their respective competitions. Turns out no one has ever failed that test…

So ManU is safe too…oh, wait, they made sure it was not a problem all by themselves.

1 Like

Vitinha has turned out to be a brilliant signing

Dortmund snapping up Ryerson for 5m was incredible business.

…maybe spoke too soon.

1 Like

Posters curse…

Poor game so far, riddled with mistakes.

Trying to be too clever there, Sancho.

Hope Sancho is man of the match to complete this great week for United.

1 Like