UEFA Champions League

Yes. @Eintrachtfan would be happy with Dortmund winning the CL I guess :grimacing:

3 Likes

Magic? Itā€™s not as if some minnow from Eastern Europe has reached the final.

5 Likes

Absolute masterclass he says.

Happy France GIF by Paris Saint-Germain

1 Like

They played a final 11 years ago and not having a great season domestically. Underperforming there. Overperforming in Europe. Pleasant surprise.

4 Likes

Excellent. May they have all the luck in the final we didnā€™t in Paris and Kyiv.

4 Likes

Least talented Dortmund side in a very long time and they make it to the final

4 Likes

They were within a whisker of winning the Bundesliga last year and this season couldnā€™t push in that, but making the CL final in a year that Leverkusen have won the league is some going.

Would love them to go and win it now.

Hats off to Can making the final whilst wearing the captains armband.

5 Likes

I would love to see Klopp,s reaction at the end of the game haha

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what my point is, not many people (if any) saw this Dortmund side in the CL final this season.

1 Like

Bayern have a much weaker defence I cannot see them getting rid of RM?

1 Like

JĆ¼rgen will be happy :blush:

2 Likes

At least Iā€™d like it more than Real or Bayern winning the CL.
I know you have a different opinion.
On the other hand I think, Eintracht has no busines there

Reusā€™ final game for BVB being a CL final at Wembley, the script writers have done well with this one. Hopefully he gets his fairytale ending.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/archiert1/status/1787796984507548026

1 Like

There is something reminiscent of LFC 2005 about this Dortmund run. Obviously, itā€™s not exactly the same, they donā€™t have anyone near the level of Gerrard at that time, but their being far from qualifying for next yearā€™s CL and having a very patchy season, the backs to the wall defending against superior opposition, and their outstanding support, are all very similar.
Canā€™t see them beating Real, but they might have a chance against Bayern in a one off game. That would be sweet.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just realised that I will be in Liverpool for the final. Iā€™ll have to negotiate which pub we end up in!

1 Like

Make sure you get a proper curry while youā€™re here.

Too damn right!

I love Sanskruti for this.

Just donā€™t blame me when youā€™re waddling out of there trying to keep it all down.

1 Like

I had one at ā€˜Mowgliā€™ when I was in town last month. Yes, itā€™s a chain but it was one of the best Iā€™ve ever had!