UEFA Champions League

Wasn’t aware he was there

1 Like

This is a step too far for Salzburg and their young side. A lot of the ball but in nothing areas, no penetration.

Prague just picked them off with intensity, Blaswich the Salzburg keeper absolutely awful for both goals.

Sparta is playing essentially a low block.

Salzburg don’t seem to have the solution when the field is crowded in the middle of the pitch as they are unable to spread the okay wide.

The Adidas design for Sparta sucks btw.

Pepjin 3-0 down vs Sparta.

How are Bajcetic and Clark doing?

The Salzburg keeper was shit for the first two goals. The defense as well.

Bajcetic seems to be playing as a lone DM with little support. Clark misplaced a few passes (what I’ve seen) but the Sparta team seem content to defend with a 5-3-2 shape and he’s had to try for those risky ones.

It is difficult to try and score against a parked bus. Salzburg with those first 2 goals made it even tougher.

Bologna are absolutely terrible, can’t see these troubling us in the slightest in a few weeks.

And that’s Bajcetic substituted.

Clark got taken off a while back as well.

1 Like

They are one spot above the relegation positions, off to a terrible start. Motta’s influence appears to have evaporated. I think our Serie A draw was fairly fortunate, both sides we got have new managers and are struggling.

2 Likes

I think they advertised the position of goalkeeper in the local paper and took the first applicant for Bratislava.

2 Likes

These City kits remind me of staff room toilets a few years after the smoking ban.

1 Like

Inter great…until the final 3rd.
Citys kit is shit.

That one Celtic fan not doing the Poznan deserves a cheer.

Stupid tossers. Whole idea is the underdog thing. You aren’t the fucking underdogs and nethier are shitty who stole it.

2 Likes

Darmian not shooting there was painful to watch

Barella is a class act. We should sign him as back up to Gravenberch

2 Likes

Inter have been really solid tonight, unlucky for them that chances have fallen to the wrong players. Mkhitaryan should be at least hitting the target from there.

City being kept in this by shite ex-United players…

1 Like

Ex United players showing that there’s no coming back once you join United.

And to think we were once in for mikthiryan

“Mignolet missed his punch…”

Pretty typical Migs performance. A couple of decent saves, couldn’t command his box, and could have given away a 40-yard empty netter. Then beaten by a deflection and a wonderstrike. Nice guy, but holy hell is Alisson different gravy.

1 Like