UEFA Champions League

https://x.com/DailyAFC/status/1836124541019369873?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1836124541019369873|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

“Can you be arseholes to each other for viral clips please”

3 Likes

Christmas pressie jamas…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

City dropping points in their first home fixture. What’s not to like.

2 Likes

Where from did Dortmund sign the English U 21 international Gittens?

I hate everything about that.

• Some no name twat being a prick to Henry
  • Micah and Cara being circus monkeys
  • None of being done to produce good tv, but to be clippable and go viral on SM

Their post game stuff is just unwatchable. They had Becks on as a surprise guest last night and no one could hear anything because Micah was just yelling something at him over and over again like Becks was at the bar getting the round in and Micah was trying to get his attention to grab a bag of scampi fries.

4 Likes

City. He’s been there 4 years or so now.

2 Likes

Micah when Sturridge is mic’d up…

What Pep failed to understand is that Serie A is a good league with different styles of football.

Is he really?

Political scientist, don’t you know.

The whole thing is dumbed down, the pantomime shite is going to be the death knell of SKY coverage.
And as they invented footballl…

5 Likes

I wonder if Micah, Carra and co. act that way in their day to day lives. It’s so unsettling to watch (or even have on in the background).

Wouldn’t be surprised if Carra had one too many drinks before getting on the show.

Maybe even cocaine. It’s much more available and common that what the majority of people would imagine.

2 Likes

City has a massive edge in terms of overall talent and depth, but Inter has been a machine for the past two seasons. They had a rough start to 22/23 and one poor patch late that season, but since then have just rolled the rest of the league (which I say ruefully as a AC Milan fan).

1 Like

https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1836753639961977007

7 Likes

what a fuckin shit show…

they say you should never meet your heros, carra taking that to the next level, you should never watch them on TV either

The above is why I turn on the game at 8 or whenever it is due to start. Turn off at half time, back on to watch second half and off when the final whistle blows then you don’t have to listen to all the white noise. Simple really. Why put yourself through it if you dislike it so much?

3 Likes

I hoped to have the Slot post match interview, but it’s the last time I make that mistake.