UEFA Conference League

“Champions of Europe, we know what we are” says the West Ham fans.

Rest of the world “3rd rate champions that no one outside your country have heard of, we know what you are”

1 Like

Spurs have won UEFA Cup.

Mmmmm yes…but Smicer to me is more LFC…

They’ve won more trophies than us this season.

And no, the Charity Shield does not count.

1 Like

Yeah fair play to them

3 Likes

Well, I learned something today!

Is Carlton Cole really tall, or is Joe ole just a complete short arse?

Bit of both

They’ve won it twice and also the Cup Winners Cup in 1963. So I think West Ham fans are fucked singing that song.

Pleased for Moyes. Better getting his trophy at Hammers than Everton or Manure.

8 Likes

Bloody well done West Ham.

2 Likes

Won more cups than us this season.

1 Like

You call that a trophy yeah? Some made up junk created 2 years ago by Ceferin and his chumps so UEFA could reap more financial rewards? Like the rest of the world, they don’t care.

West Ham paid 50m for a player 12 months ago, that’s worth more than the competition plus the entire budget of the every participant that competed in it, come on.

It’s a 3rd rate piece of crap made for teams like West Ham to actually give them a chance of relevance in some capacity, it won’t be long until we have a 6th competition named the European Conference Southern Eastern hemisphere league where Palace and Bournemouth will end up in.

Well known fact, it’s only a Mickey Mouse cup once you’re not in it.

1 Like

It’s a shit competition, but a great trophy to win for a mid table team.
And just a little bit better than the one we won this season.

Think I’d rather win the financial fair play trophy.

It won’t matter anyway once it’s abolished in 10 years and Uefa come up with another genius idea to merge the inferior competitions together no one will remember or recognise this ever existed….a bit like the intertoto days.

Congrats to West Ham!

You’ve been obsessed all season with the “We helped send Everton down” trophy.
How did that go for you?

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind Man United winning the Conference.

Bring back the Anglo-Italian Cup and the Zenith Data Systems Trophy. The more crap the better.