UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

Premier League Mind Blown GIF by Dan Leydon

Heā€™s not Jonathan Pye but still funny.

ā€˜tory supporting idiocyā€™ is just a statement of fact. :face_vomiting:

In your very humble opinion. The word very is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. As you donā€™t live in the UK, why do you care so much? For the record, Iā€™m right of centre, the Conservatives are the closest party to my view of the world. Doesnā€™t make me a Tory. Do please get your facts right.

1 Like

Itā€™s clearly from succession - its his catch phrase! Heā€™s great in it btw - you really should watch it :wink:

Dont be a politician Paul.
Answer the whole post not just one part of it.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take that as the compliment it clearly wasnā€™t meant as - for Indeed I am a very humble Oirish man barely surviving in Adelaide. However I donā€™t have to live in the UK to care about politics there (or elsewhere).

Either way your politics are revolting.

1 Like

Nah, trolling is pulling up the same person in different threads with niggling insults because they annoy you. Being a WUM is pretending to be to the right on a Liverpool forum.

I do neither :slight_smile: Anyway, shouldnā€™t you be in bed at your age?

:rofl:

My politics are revolting and you moved to Australia for a better way of life? If thatā€™s not the pot calling the kettle black, Iā€™ve never heard of it. What exactly do you not like about ā€œmy politicsā€ Now I am curious. Do please be specific.

If itā€™s shooting poor people and the introduction of slavery for anybody who doesnā€™t have a Knighthood then you have no sense of humour.

I think people are confusing politics with personality here.

@Klopptimist is a top man- never met him in real life, but heā€™s always game for a laugh and comes across really well on the forum.

He votes Conservative and I cannot understand how anybody can do so with this current version of the Tory party, although there was a time when they were more centre than right. If I ever met him for a pint, weā€™d undoubtedly disagree about politics but we would have a civilised discussion about it- although talking about Liverpool would probably come first!

But that does not make him a bad bloke.

6 Likes

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

1 Like

I suspect weā€™d agree on more than you think. Appreciate the post though :slight_smile: I must stress that I didnā€™t vote for this current incarnation of the Conservative party. GE tomorrow based on where we are now, Iā€™d vote for Starmer.

Eye Googly Eyes GIF

4 Likes

Fucking communist/blairite/tory aah fuck this I`m off to bed

1 Like

4:24 here and Iā€™m at work before 9ā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Pratchett:

Nothingā€™s worth doing unless somebody somewhere really wishes you wouldnā€™t.

iā€™m off to bed in about 4 hours for my usual 8 hours, just got back in after visiting my collegue at work for some free cheap plonk (very special stuff that at best tastes ok when cold and at worst smells like rotten apples or carpet cleaner).
Anyway got shopping to do when the shops open, microwave is broken and cold coffee isnā€™t my cup of tea.

Ah cheap French plonk, been there so many times. Granted as a kid on campsites in the 80s. Goes to holiday thread to tell the wedding wine story.

Although its certainly sunnier and more relaxed, Iā€™m not sure about moving to Oz for a better way of life - due to family links to Domaine de la RomanĆ©e-Conti, I enjoyed my first jeroboam of La TĆ¢che plus the odd glass of Yā€™quem by 15. These days Iā€™m more likely to drink a cheap zesty aussie riesling or rustic cab sav.

Regardless, your point does not stand.

1 Like

Youā€™ve not answered my question. Quelle surprise. My politics and your accusation. Do please illucidate.

Anyway got shopping to do when the shops open, microwave is broken and cold coffee isnā€™t my cup of tea.
[/quote]

:thinking:
Never change Flobs, never change :grinning:

2 Likes