UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

Sounds more eatable then. Atleast it’s crunchy.

1 Like

If you like that in your…(checks notes) pasty spread made from leftover brewing waste

1 Like

Atleast it’s something different. If it’s slightly crunchy , it’s all the less likely to stick in your tongue for as long as marmite.

You can avoid that with both by never putting it in your mouth.

Careful now. Tread very very carefully

Harsh.
We gave you all our convicts to help populate your empty country

Can’t wait to get back to marmite on crumpets for tea.
Glorious stuff!

…first nations people send you thier graditudes…

1 Like

Oh dear, more bad publicity for this odious racist prick.

1 Like

Well they should. Otherwise they’d still be living with reduced life expectancy, illiteracy and high rates of youth death… oh.

1 Like

Some common sense ideas here. Pity there’s no chance they’ll ever be implemented.

2 Likes

Easiest way to find money would be to do away with Hunty Cunts imaginary black holes!

1 Like

Unfortunately that is probably outweighed by Hunt’s imaginary pots of money he is using to justify tax cuts

1 Like

Yeah clearly a ploy that forces Labour to consider reversing them if they get in.

I do wonder what other stuff they’ll do like that.

Pisses me off a bit as it’s all about power over what’s best for the country.

Perhaps Labour have wizened up to it and will announce that they will use the never empty pot of savings from cutting fraud etc to fund their spending plans…

Yes I saw that.

I’d have gone after something along the lines of MPs having consultancy businesses or something of that ilk. Labour MPs probably do similar though I guess. Something that was obviously directed at the corruption that has been rife with them.

Worth noting windfall taxes might be something worth visiting. Tesco announced huge profits today, up by a massive margin over the previous year with a much smaller but still respectable increase in sales.

We’re being ripped off.

Haven’t looked at Tesco’s figures but their figures last year I think were affected by a large write down so the jump looks bigger than it really is? Plus they sold off their bank to Barclays.

Abolish the Monarchy.

1 Like

Unfortunately 65% of the country positively embrace the inbred, chinless, sponging cunts.

Wonder what percentage of the 35% are themselves sponging cunts?
Quite a few I’d guess