Unlikeable PL Players

Last few seasons I would have voted for Azpilicueta from Chelsea… Run ever so closely second by Bernardo Silva from The Cheaters

Playing every week on a football pitch is real life….if you mean outside of football then who are we to judge? I’m sure the likes of Grealish Pickford and Fernandes would be the same if you got to know them personally……but as long as they’re footballers and acting like cuntstains on the pitch, then they’ll be called out for it.

Yeh, including their fans.

2 Likes

Pickford - Trippier, Martinez, Zouma, Cresswell - Silva, Casimeiro, Fernandes - Gordon, Jesus, Richarlison.

Absolute horrible cunts the lot of 'em.

He’s a big Liverpool fan.

He also put in one of the worst tackles I’ve ever seen on a Liverpool player, Henderson a couple of years ago - that makes him a massive cunt imo.

1 Like

Richarlison is the obvious one - even if I’ve felt bad for him with his latest MH saga. Need him to be his arrogant self so I can feel good disliking him again. Anthony Gordon is immensely irritating as others have said.

For me, the ones less said but who grind my gears:

• Lisandro Martinez and Antony - might as well be the same person
  • Ben White - cocky, overrated twat
  • James Maddison - Another lad who is full of himself
  • Tyrone Mings - pure cynical and snidey player
  • Emi Martinez - Would probably love him if he was a Liverpool player, but he ain’t so I don’t

Some previous ones I disliked:

• Sol Campbell - Tory Judas
  • Frank Lampard - Self explanatory
  • Gazza - Infuriating gobshite who’d be a nightmare to share a squad with but we all have to pretend like he’s some loveable rogue
  • El Hadji Diouf - Always hated the spitter
  • Paolo Di Canio - Scored my favourite ever PL goal, but I’m sick of pretending he was some charismatic genius - he was petulant, lazy, arrogant and an unrepetentant fascist
  • Ashley Cole - Cheater in more ways than one - exemplified all that was hateable about that 2000s Chelsea team
  • Sergio Ramos - dirty, the Salah incident
  • Tim Sherwood - that bloody gilet, and his all round utter cluelessness
  • Paul Merson - Speaking of cluelessness
  • John Terry - no words needed
1 Like

I’m surprised at some of the lists of previous cunts on here, not a one has mentioned Ander fucking Herrera. Fucker would make my blood boil every time I saw his stupid cunt face.

Never wanted to see a player get hurt as much as him, the cunt.

I’m sorry you had to see this, @Maria

2 Likes

Anyone added Antonio yet? Absolute ballbag

1 Like

No because there’s a difference between being a cunt and being a clown, Antonio’s the kinda guy you laugh at and not really wanna jump through the TV and curb stomp his face into the pitch kinda guy.

Giggsy?

Very strange that you’d want to do that to any human, especially one you don’t know

1 Like

Oh I’m not talking about me, if it was up to me I’d tear the flesh off their skin using a meat grinder….then just torch them up👌

@The-AllMightyReds seems to have taken a look at the Mortal Kombat playbook

video game oh snap GIF

I’m usually not much for disliking or hating other players, but here goes my absolutely random list off the top of my head, due to different reasons (and they’re mostly footballing, less so much based on “character” from the little we see from the outside) from player to player. Maybe opinions around certain also influenced it, that’s why it isn’t such an obvious list. Hopefully I won’t have to explain myself further.

:joy:

Arsenal: Ramsdale, Gabriel, Soares.
Aston Villa: Mings, Dendoncker.
Brentford: Maupay… but certainly not more than seeing Thomas Frank (all respect to him for his coaching) chewing his gum like a cow on speed and hearing his squeaky voice like a little b*tch.
Brighton: nobody springs to mind.
Bournemouth: nobody springs to mind, maybe Fredericks.
Burnley: nobody springs to mind.
Chelsea: Sanchez, Gallagher (if we don’t count loaned out players like Ziyech and Lukaku).
Crystal Palace: nobody sprinds to mind, maybe Clyne.
Everton: Keane, Doucoure.
Fulham: Ream, Traore, Vinicius.
Luton: nobody springs to mind.
Manchester City: Walker.
Manchester United: Beek.
Newcastle: Botman, Tonali.
Nottingham Forest: Aurier.
Sheffield United: Tom Davies.
Tottenham: Dier, Hojbjerg.
West Ham: Soucek, Antonio.
Wolves: nobody springs to mind, maybe Semedo.

Turns out that I have a “thing” for right backs (that’s where most least good players end up, anyway) and players who heavily rely on physicality or pace.

Clearly :joy:

1 Like

25 players… not bad.

1 Like

I am surprised you don’t have DCL in your list :flushed:

Anyone who plays for cheaty, and that Fernandes weasel for man u obviously.

Arsenal: Ramsdale , Stones
Aston Villa: Mings, Digne
Brentford: No one to really dislike
Brighton: Welbeck cause he’s shit
Bournemouth : Mepham
Burnley: Trafford (too much arrogance in someone so young , pride before a fall)
Chelsea: Sterling , Chillwell
Crystal Palace: Dean Henderson
Everton: Prickford , Keane , Godfrey , Coleman , Doucoure
Fulham: Ream , Periera
Luton: Ross Barkley
Manchester City: Rodri , Bernardo , Foden , Ederson , Walker
Manchester United: Antony , Martinez , Casemiro , Amrabat , Bruno , Hannibal , Onana
Newcastle: Gordon , Guimares
Nottingham Forest: Aurier.
Sheffield United: Don’t know. Norwood perhaps.
Tottenham: Richarlison,
West Ham: Zouma
Wolves: Doherty maybe.