What's happening?

not even close, I had to literally run across Laguardia to catch a flight we were bumped up to and we made it no problem. just flew through there three weeks ago. it was a breeze compared to Trudeau airport in Montreal what a fucking farce that was.

Portland Timbers Sport GIF by Timbers

whatā€™s so confusing. Laguardia wasnā€™t the problem, our airline moved back our flight and weā€™d have missed the connection in Montreal, so we got to the airport early and got bumped up a flight.

Maple Leaf lounges are wonderful! Guinness on tap for free

Lounge access is a fab thing once you discover it. Comes as a perk with our bank account. Getting plastered at 4:30 am scoffing bacon butties is a hell of a way to start a holiday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mrs was an AC 100K status holder pre-Covid. now, she has status with her black AE card that she books all her work stuff on. itā€™s saved us many occasions.

1 Like

bacon GIF

1 Like

We were rerouted to Dhaka once due to storms in Kolkata. It was chaotic, but that was to be expected.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Something lighthearted. Dog got loose, luckily, it was his nap time. Have to get a new collar.

3 Likes

Biscuit breaks free, and then has a nap.

Great stuff!

Wanted a break from its daily meals of Aubergine stew :0)

He gets chicken stew and rice :poultry_leg: :rice: . Maybe, he wants some veggies for a change :crazy_face:

1 Like

No paratha? No wonder he strayed.

He gets biscuits though :cookie:

When I used to travel business class through Dubai, Iā€™d go to the lounge for food, then onto McGettigans for Guinness

My logic?

Iā€™d rather pay through the nose for Guinness than drink free Heineken.

Itā€™s nectar next to Balashiā€¦

my uncle passed away 36hrs ago. He was so great with my son, and my sisterā€™s kid. I will miss him a lot he was a great character at our family dinners

My mother, her oldest brother and now another uncle have all had heart issues in the past three weeks. the younger of those two had a massive heart attack on Monday night and died while eating dinner. He had cooked for a few of his neighbors, one of them was returning the dishes and found him. couldnā€™t be revived on the scene.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, mate.

My condolences to you and your family. May your uncle rest in peace.

1 Like

May his soul rest in eternal bliss. May you and rest of the family have the strength to endure the passing. Mourne the passing, cherish the memories.

1 Like

Bloody hell mate, thatā€™s a hell of a storm. Condolences.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that Semmy. :pray::nerd_face:

1 Like