What's happening?

Thanks Maria.

3 Likes

Just arrived in Porto. Looks like a great place so far. Weather not too good though.

4 Likes

Just arrived in St Albans. Weather is gorgeous, as is the beer.

9 Likes

I am in Paris for a whileā€¦the beer here is :nauseated_face:

All tastes the sameā€¦soapy

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ You donā€™t go to Paris for the beer. Stick to wine.

4 Likes

Pelforth Brune isnā€™t terrible.
However the wine and eau de vie is much better. Eau de vie is Armagnac and Cognac but from else where if you didnā€™t know).

1 Like

Francesinha. You need Francesinha. Iā€™m told itā€™s great with beer (even though Iā€™m not a beer person).

Fair play. You seem to get around a fair bit.

1 Like

Just thought the French add syrops and apperitifs. The ā€˜inā€™ thing is Picon. Makes it taste even worst imo but ā€¦

1 Like

Porto update - the city is beautiful, food delicious, wine marvellous, weather filthy.

6 Likes

I heard the hospitals are as well however you do get treated!

The sunā€˜s out!

1 Like

1 Like

Donā€™t mind you fannying about holidaying all over the place. Just remember: do not cross the equator twice in quick succession during the season. You basically cost us the FA Cup, Premier League and Europa League with your ā€˜move down under, then oh lets go back to civilisationā€™ trick last season.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be contributing to Australiaā€™s hot air crisis later this year.
Thanks for your welcoming words.

1 Like

Itā€™s a one way ticket if you do it during the season, mate.

Porto latest - Bloody marvellous when the sunā€™s out. One full day is not enough.
Missus is itching to shop, but have managed to divert her so far.

6 Likes

Everytime I hear Porto, I have to think of that woman from Saxony, who wanted to book a flight to Porto, but ended up getting a ticket to Bordeaux, because of her dialect. Went to court as well (she lost btw).

6 Likes

Whenever I hear Porto I think of thisā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m not a fan of Port unfortunately, but there are dozens of companies on the other side of the river Cockburnā€™s, Taylorā€™s, Grahamā€™s, Fonseca etc etc.