What's happening?

Sorry,i meant all over their social media,not social media as a whole.

I’m not on social media at all. I’m basically invisible except to those who know me

And yet, here you are on social media claiming not to be on social media :wink:

1 Like

No one knows who I am and I have no social media presence in my name :wink:

1 Like

Your @PaulRoJo, I know it’s on my computer screen!

1 Like

So you say…health and beauty huh

2 Likes

So all the swear words and hydrocarbon comments are a front, all of his beauty products are made from it.
Bet he wears a frock too

Only when .my wife asks :laughing:

4 Likes

Far too fucking busy here

5 Likes

What did you expect?

It’s like people who go to Claridge’s and then complain that it was expensive.

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Speaking from personal experience?

Not entirely sure I should share this, but since a few people occasionally ask me about it:
Mrs isn’t too far away from getting out of that wheelchair soonish (months I mean). She’s already practicing walking with a little help and a walker, not like a healthy person, but it works. Is able to get up out of the wheelchair if she can grip onto something. We’ll be trying out a special walking stick soon. Language is harder, but she’s still constantly making progress. She also likes to go outside a lot more than previously and is in a real good mood most of the time. Enjoys the footy too.

23 Likes

So good to hear that. Prayers for both of you.

1 Like

…and how are you doing @Commando :heart: :pray:

2 Likes

That’s great to hear @Cologne-Liverpool that your wife is still making good progress.

5 Likes

Fantastic news @Cologne-Liverpool. One day at a time.:+1::clap:

5 Likes

I am roasting on a BA flight to Glasgow :hot_face:. Attending a wedding on Sunday!

1 Like

A couple weeks off, starting today, woot woot!

Rented a house in FL on the gulf side. Driving down tomorrow and Sunday with Mrs ROTW, we will split the journey with a hotel and nice dinner somewhere.

The kids will fly down and join us (they have places to go and people to see, but we made them buy their own flights as they have the means). We half wondered if family vacations were now a memory, so my wife is delighted we will all be together.

My one job today is to pack a bag. Easy-peasy. Shorts, t-shirts, sun stuff, maybe one nice outfit but this will be a very low key and relaxed affair, just what the doctor ordered.

2 Likes

Is Florida comfortable this time of the year?

Heck no!

Hot and humid. But it will be fine by the pool or on the beach, sipping something cool and refreshing, listening to BBC radio, reading, and thinking about what to have for dinner.

Not quite a glamorous life, but that’s what I intend to do, with maybe a couple bigger days with the kids.

2 Likes