What's happening?

Thank your lucky stars it wasn’t a shitty red team from Salford.

2 Likes

his woods only 10mm - should be fine

1 Like

Animated GIF

1 Like

Forgive me, but you’re in A&E for a splinter?

2 Likes

These embedded splinters are nasty. Take care.

1 Like

The tip snapped off, it’s still in my hand, diameter of a match. I’m not here for fun, bleed on almost every job I do, not been here for 10 years. That time it was a vertical big toenail :flushed:

2 Likes

Take care.

3 Likes

I think I mentioned this the other week, but my brother’s young son was not just disinterested but actively hostile to football. He wouldn’t just refuse to watch or play, but would mock my brother for being interested in “stupid football.” It started causing a bit of drama in the extended family as my mum was perceiving it as being driven by his mum in a way she thought was belittling and cruel (robbing the opportunity of a father and son to bond over football). He’s now just finishing his first year of secondary school and in that short period has become football mad. My brother got them both signed up to the Wales FA supporters club and managed to get tickets to the upcoming Scotland game and it’s all he can talk about :heart:

3 Likes

Should have gotten a woodpecker, would cum out easier.

I warned you not to scratch your head. :wink::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Dug the tree out, can’t find the old spoilers button as the picture is “fun”. Anybody mind a little gore?

can’t be any worse than when my brother was splitting kindling, axe jumped and landed on his thumb.

What about that time I kicked the foot of my bed with my bare feet. That was a nasty. It even scared the poor dog.

1 Like

Or the time having a bbq, and family friend jumped our back fence to get a stray football and ended up with an old rusty screwdriver going straight through his foot.

After last night’s rather messy anti-climax, it’s jnr’s big show today. Loads of kids being way less than impressive on their biggest stage. I suppose I did the adult dress rehearsal last night. What’s worse is that I’m driving… One of them in particular is singing a solo and he has a voice like a cat being gang raped by horny lions.

Go(re) for it!

@Kopstar how’s your lad doing? Suspect back to normal, just in time for Half Term!

At Manchester airport.

Best avoided tbh.

He’s doing great, apart from when the painkillers wear off and then he turns into a right whiny prick.

So he’s turning out just like his old man? :rofl:

1 Like

remove the word whiny and the “apart from painkillers bit” and you’ve got me dead on rights.