What's happening?

Terrorists, definitely terrorists

4 Likes

Law and Order :clap:

Age (from top-left clockwise) Four, Six, 10, 11, 16, 16, 14, and 13. All killed by bullets.

8 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

Sad day.
Southport
Hull
Sunderland
London
Nottingham
Stockport
Bristol
Liverpool
Probably more

I’m actually ashamed to be British, and particularly ashamed of the city I married into and adopted decades ago.

Shame on all of you cunts

6 Likes

Mobile Internet shutdown again.

Terrible situation since morning.

9 Likes
  1. Reported deaths 35, rumored number 100 (?).
  2. Ruling party thugs/Police/Paramilitary/Army are clashing with protestors all across the country.
  3. Dhaka is still the calmest place ( :laughing:) but no traffic on the street.
  4. Indefinite curfew from 6 PM
  5. It has become a no holds barred.
  6. Rumors of military takeover and martial-law
9 Likes

Stay safe, mate.

6 Likes

On a ‘lighter’ noteâ€Ļmass gathering organised in Doncasterâ€Ļ2 police vansâ€Ļand 1 demonstratorâ€Ļat 2.15 I think he went homeâ€Ļ

8 Likes

77 :man_shrugging:

It’s madness. Police shooting people from rooftops. People beating police to death.

6 Likes

Have you ever been afraid to fall asleep?

13 Likes

Horrible to bear witness. Keep Safe Ifti.

6 Likes

keep safe Iftiâ€Ļthoughts are with you and your family

6 Likes

Thoughts are with you Ifti. Stay safe. Hopefully, things will be calmer by next week.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Me, my family, and loved ones are safe and well. Can’t say the same for millions of others. Keep them in your prayers.

Governments mercenaries in action yesterday. Please let me know if you can view the link/photos, because some of the news sites are being blocked/screened.

5 Likes

Yeah , we can see all that.

1 Like

Military takeover incoming

2 Likes

Government has lost control. Hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of people are flooding the streets.

3 Likes

Stay safe, @Iftikhar

Wishing the family and you peace and good health.

4 Likes

Hasina flees Bangladesh.

Hope Bangladesh chooses its leaders wisely and doesn’t go full Islamic.

4 Likes