What's happening?

It’s a UK app because water bodies here are so badly polluted.

2 Likes

Some areas here especially around Auckland have issues with sewerage when there are heavy rains

1 Like

Isn’t that more Waiting for Godot?

2 Likes

I love sup surfing too. Great fun when the wind isn’t blowing.

Yep, when its glassy with reasonable swell, big intervals and the sun is shining, best feeling in the world …,… but don’t tell my missus that

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Any swell

1 Like

Just buy her a Dom shirt and get her to wear it in bed.

Swell sorted.

1 Like

Nothing worse than a blown out swell…

(post deleted by author)

Given an odd quirk of fate, I am a Canadian citizen. Fucking great country, just stay West.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Looking into a semi retirement opportunity.
A wheely bin operative in my area is retiring.

Obvious overheads of commercial vehicle insurance, fuel costs for vehicle and generator for power washer.

But, unsure of the legislation for where the accumulated waste water should go, and any costs incurred.

Anyone familiar with the process?

2 Likes

I hope TAN family are well and thriving.

@mattyhurst how is your Dad doing?
@Flobs, are you better now?

2 Likes

Hi Maria,

It was my mum but thanks for asking, she’s steadily improving with setbacks.

6 Likes

Sorry for the mistake. Elderly people will have a few health issues, her prognosis sounds positive though, it will take time, one day at a time, send out positive vibes, your Dad must be abit relieved though. Hope he is managing okay. Hang in there.

4 Likes

Yeah,

More of an issue with her back, her general vitals came back really positive but of course she has cancer and that is as it is.

It’s one the main consultant says as long as it’s tracked and controlled it won’t kill her.

3 Likes

Don’t know anything about it, but good luck to you sir!

2 Likes

Hi Maria thanks for asking.
Unfortunately I’m still struggling a bit. Sitting and standing are aggrivating and frustrating and I walk like a snail with ducks legs.
It’s been over 2 months now, which my sister says isn’t uncommon (she should know being a physiotherapist). I have made continual improvements and considering how I was during the 1st 3 weeks I don’t feel I’ve done too bad. it’s really a case of how far can/should you push it.
I’m ‘fit’ enough to get shopping in which is great news as my daughter has returned to Chile and my son has had enough of going backwards and forwards.

My advice to everyone is be really careful when moving something heavy, better still just don’t try by yourself.

I now have annoying house mice though haven’t seen any geckos for a while. I much prefered the geckos as they were silent.

7 Likes

I’m in Budapest airport and am about to have a bowl of goulash.

8 Likes